Super Bowl on Princess ships...

RickEk

Go Packers!

("pigs in a blanket"?? okaaaaay. . . )

Geez, first you don't know about Mike's Hard Lemonade and now pigs-in-a-blanket? :p They're hot dogs wrapped in crescent biscuits with cheese. Yum!

Like I would spend any part of my$10,000.00 vacation on Football wehn I ahve Tivo.

Well, you know, I thought the same thing, but it's actually very fun. Years ago, we were on a cruise during the baseball playoffs when the Yankees survived to win the ALCS championship by beating the Red Sox in game seven. Seemed the whole ship was watching the series. Too bad there wasn't MUTS then. And then, a couple of years ago, we watched Wimbledon matches on MUTS on the Caribbean Princess and it was a blast. I would think it'd be great fun to watch the Super Bowl on the ship especially if you're at sea.

Watched the Super Bowl on our Princess World Cruise in 2009 - it was great fun. They set up a big screen in the Princess Theatre...had all the traditional Super Bowl food....lots of spirt and yelling going on. A great party!!

Like I would spend any part of my$10,000.00 vacation on Football wehn I ahve Tivo.

There were quite a few people on the Diamond a couple of weeks ago that cancelled shore excursions to stay onboard and watch the divisional championship games starting at 9am. My wife and I weren't in that group...

This seems to be the start of a Packers party. Go Pack Go !!!

I have to root for the Packers by default, seeing as I'm from Cleveland originally there's a moral obligation against me ever rooting for the Steelers.

I have to root for the Packers by default, seeing as I'm from Cleveland originally there's a moral obligation against me ever rooting for the Steelers.

That's okay being from Pittsburgh I can never root for the Browns.

Go Steelers....

Everyone have a safe and happy weekend

Just a quick Super Bowl story..

This pasted Super Bowl (Feb 2010) I was on the Star Princess and sailing in Antarctica, it was absolutely surreal watching the game on MUTS while it was snowing and 7 degree's outside. For sure my best NFL memory to date.

This year's game will seem pale by comparison :)

Srpilo

Just a quick Super Bowl story..

This pasted Super Bowl (Feb 2010) I was on the Star Princess and sailing in Antarctica, it was absolutely surreal watching the game on MUTS while it was snowing and 7 degree's outside. For sure my best NFL memory to date.

This year's game will seem pale by comparison :)

Srpilo

WOW!!! That sounds fantastic!!

Archived