My Review from 23 Jan Sailing on Allure

AF-1

DID NOT EAT AT THE FOLLOWING:Johnny Rockets/Vintages/150 Central Park/Giovanni's Table/Chefs Table/Samba Grill Is there a reason why for this statement. I was really looking forward to dine at these specialty restaurants on Oasis.

They DID NOT eat at those places. He isn't saying DO NOT eat there.:)

DID NOT EAT AT THE FOLLOWING:Johnny Rockets/Vintages/150 Central Park/Giovanni's Table/Chefs Table/Samba Grill Is there a reason why for this statement. I was really looking forward to dine at these specialty restaurants on Oasis.

I was with a group of 20. its tough getting reservations for everyone; so we just picked one speciality resturaunt(Chops) and ate there one night. We were so busy and time flies by; I really wanted to go to Johnny Rockets but couldn't squeeze it in. Friends we were with went to Giovanni's table for lunch one day and loved it.

TIP OF THE DAY. We were a group of 20. We all did the zipline. I was first to do it and a female was last. the female in our group had her legs hanging straight down and hit the landing zone; she broke her leg in three places. Royal Caribbean did a wonderful job taking care of her and getting her off the ship. The medical staff were wonderful as were the zipline staff. They wheeled her down to the medical office; the doctor and nurses took x-rays, and put a cast on her. It was determined she would have to fly home from St. Martin. Our travel agent was part of our group; he worked with guest relations and the airlines to fly my friend home. Her cabin mate decided to travel with her on the airlines; mainly to provide support and comfort. It was a long day; St. Martin-Atlanta-Cincinnati. The cabin steward was very helpful; he wheeled her in and out of her cabin and helped her get used to her crutches. Moral of this story is two fold.

1. If you do zipline; keep your legs up

2. Buy Travel Insurace: times like this are exactly why u need travel insurance.

THATS FUNNY I READ IT TO SAY "DO NOT EAT AT THE FOLLOWING", it's funny how our minds and eyes play tricks on us :)

Archived