Miami Port to Airport

SailorJack

Does anyone know how long it takes for the taxi ride from the Port to the Airport? I was wondering how early a flight I could book.

Thanks

The ride is 15-20 minutes depending on traffic but that should not be the deciding factor when booking your flight home. It really depends on how quickly you can get off the ship.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the taxi ride from the Port to the Airport? I was wondering how early a flight I could book.

Thanks

Assuming you are off the ship and clear of customs by 9:00 (unless there is a delay, you would need to work hard to be later than that!), you can easily be at MIA by 9:30 -- an 11:00 flight might be close given the general chaos of MIA :(, but anything after 11:30 or 12:00 will be fine. ;)

Good luck! :)

Assuming you are off the ship and clear of customs by 9:00 (unless there is a delay, you would need to work hard to be later than that!), you can easily be at MIA by 9:30 -- an 11:00 flight might be close given the general chaos of MIA :(, but anything after 11:30 or 12:00 will be fine. ;)

Good luck! :)

Thanks much to you and Marie 51. I agree all depends on how quickly you can get off the ship, but I now know how much travel time to budget.

Thanks again,

Jack

It is not the time the ship arrives you have to worry about it is the time the Immigration & customs clear the ship

One cruise we did not clear until 9 am then they had to start letting people off in their groups

Thank goodness we drove down so did not have a fight to catch

The taxi stand was a feeding frenzy

I would not book until after 12 noon

I would rather be early to the airport than rushing & miss the flight :eek:

Archived