driving from orlando to fort lauderdale

Wardy_Waves86

thank you all for your suggestions, i dont suppose you know roughly how much we would pay in tolls going the turnpike way do you? if it is quite alot then whats the quickest free route lol?

$12-$15 can't remember exactly. You'd have to add at least two zeros to make I-95 look attractive.

My guess is that you aren't from the US or you'd know the reputation of I-95.

Another vote for the turnpike, but if you want to save a few dollars and chance I-95, you can get on I-95 at Ft. Pierce. The turnpike and I-95 come next to each other at Ft. Pierce. Good luck whatever way you go, and have a great cruise.

Another vote for the turnpike, but if you want to save a few dollars and chance I-95, you can get on I-95 at Ft. Pierce. The turnpike and I-95 come next to each other at Ft. Pierce. Good luck whatever way you go, and have a great cruise.

This is what we have done several times. No traffic problems at all. Then it's a straight shot to FLL on the Turnpike. I think its worth it to get a Sun Pass if the cost is $2-3 . You still will get billed later for tolls, but you drive right pass the toll booths.

Archived