The most shocking thing....??

pbmsmile

While at Orient Beach, St. Martin, an older gentleman was strolling naked along the edge of the water. He had a pretty big beer belly so we didn't notice until he got closer that he had a TON of genital piercings :eek:! Let's just say that they were all over the region. Every bit was pierced! DH and I joked that it must take him hours to remove them all before going through a metal detector at the airport.;)

Once on CCL Fantasy out of Mobile' date=' there was a group of young ladies, early-ish 20s. For unknown reasons a few in the group kept shouting outloud, like WooHoa throughout the trip. We had this group next to us at muster. Though the one beautie didn't look drunk, she was loud. My Dh said she had to have been drinking. She was taking endless pics of everything and shouting the whole time. I didn't bother me, was amusing. I ended up standing right next to her. SHe kept shouting, Hey missy, I see you. or smg like that. The object of her gaze didn't acknowledge her, so I think her companion was embarrassed.

I started pointing out things for her to snap a pic at and she did. I was tempted to ask her if she wanted me to take a pic of her and then pretend to dump her camera overboard, but I didn't.

All around us, kept enduring. The crew must see this sort of thing every now and then. It was amusing to me.

All throughout the 4day cruise, she and her friends were always shouting, like a fog horn. While waiting for the elevator, in the elevators, walking whereever they went. Whoo Hoooo. In the glass elevator, her "friends" kept lifting up her skirt to [u']expose her fanny[/u]. She didn't seem to care at all. Watching the elevator go up and seeing the skirt thing was funny, but I didn't smile. I just wondered if that was a group of the 'crazies" I see mentioned on some threads. I dunno.

Never saw that sort of thing before or after this crew. I didn't have to spend too much time around them at all, so what did I care. No one else seemed to notice either. LOL.

Well, off break now and back to work-to-cruise.

I love the english language, that provides me with a completely different picture in my mind on this side of the pond ..lol

• Haha 1

Grand Turk in November. Hubby and wife both passed out on loungers by the pool in Margaritaville. Wife wakes up, spews all over the place and passes back out. Hubby wakes up a few minutes later, rolls over and pukes all over his wife. She doesn't even know it - probably to this day she doesn't know it.

Once on CCL Fantasy out of Mobile' date=' there was a group of young ladies, early-ish 20s. For unknown reasons a few in the group kept shouting outloud, like WooHoa throughout the trip. We had this group next to us at muster. Though the one beautie didn't look drunk, she was loud. My Dh said she had to have been drinking. She was taking endless pics of everything and shouting the whole time. I didn't bother me, was amusing. I ended up standing right next to her. SHe kept shouting, Hey missy, I see you. or smg like that. The object of her gaze didn't acknowledge her, so I think her companion was embarrassed.

I started pointing out things for her to snap a pic at and she did. I was tempted to ask her if she wanted me to take a pic of her and then pretend to dump her camera overboard, but I didn't.

All around us, kept enduring. The crew must see this sort of thing every now and then. It was amusing to me.

All throughout the 4day cruise, she and her friends were always shouting, like a fog horn. While waiting for the elevator, in the elevators, walking whereever they went. Whoo Hoooo. In the glass elevator, her "friends" kept lifting up her skirt to expose her fanny. She didn't seem to care at all. Watching the elevator go up and seeing the skirt thing was funny, but I didn't smile. I just wondered if that was a group of the 'crazies" I see mentioned on some threads. I dunno.

Never saw that sort of thing before or after this crew. I didn't have to spend too much time around them at all, so what did I care. No one else seemed to notice either. LOL.

Well, off break now and back to work-to-cruise.

Nope, not us..........the Crazies have never sailed as a group out of Mobile, and we don't have but one or two early twentyish people that sail with us.......but we do have a Bertha, FiFi and Tiffany that can be quite wild............:p

Nope, not us..........the Crazies have never sailed as a group out of Mobile, and we don't have but one or two early twentyish people that sail with us.......but we do have a Bertha, FiFi and Tiffany that can be quite wild............:p

that sounds like something Lambie and Floatie might do. :D

Hmm.. have been a few. I have to go with a lady on the pride that had one breast out of the side of her swimsuit top and the othe pointed up the center of the top sitting on a lounge chair reading a book. It was one of those moments that you walk by and then it registers in your brain so you have to go back and take another look. Sorry I did. I'm still haunted by it 3 years later!!

I share my moment with most of the Saints and Sinners group which was on the Destiny B2B a couple of years ago. We were on the Lido Deck and saw a 6' 5" tranvestite in a stars and stripes bikini coming down the spiral stairs adjusting his "package". That visual is burned in our retinas forever. :eek:

So far..... YOU WIN!! AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

I would say the most memorable moment I recall was on the Mariner of the Seas several years ago where a young Spring breaker started to peel off his t-shirt and shorts to reveal a bright green Borat bathing suit. I think he wore it on a dare, looked pretty darn good in it too. It's a wonder the ship didn't tilt to one side after all the females on deck ran over to take his picture, myself included.

Several yrs ago on a CCL cruise there were elderly twins. They were husky women with big bleached blond hair and way too much make-up for the 60-70 yr. old set. They wore idenical super age non appropriate outfits (short skirts and low cut skimpy tops) at least one size too small. The swimsuits were also idenical and alot hung out.

I share my moment with most of the Saints and Sinners group which was on the Destiny B2B a couple of years ago. We were on the Lido Deck and saw a 6' 5" tranvestite in a stars and stripes bikini coming down the spiral stairs adjusting his "package". That visual is burned in our retinas forever. :eek:

That's the sad part...once you see something, it can never be un-seen....

Last Year on The Liberty, we went to Nachi Cochum, and two rather large, older women took quite a liking to DH. He kept trying to get away, finally dragging me up to them and telling them see I am married. One of them promptly replied thats OK they like women too and I was invited to join in!:eek: I started to choke on my drink and one of the waiters had to save me!

I would say the most memorable moment I recall was on the Mariner of the Seas several years ago where a young Spring breaker started to peel off his t-shirt and shorts to reveal a bright green Borat bathing suit. I think he wore it on a dare, looked pretty darn good in it too. It's a wonder the ship didn't tilt to one side after all the females on deck ran over to take his picture, myself included.

picture, you have a picture and you didn't post it! lol:D

My most shocking experience was in the aft pool hot tubs on the Splendor. There was a couple that was making out well I guess that wasn't enough for them and they proceeded to......well let's just say "get it on" right there in the hot tub.:eek: I wish I could tell you it was just a hot tub remake of the "When Harry Met Sally" "O" sceen but when the noises and movements started I was out of that hot tub as fast as I could move. By the time I found a Carnival employee they were gone. It moments like this that, as hard as you might try, never leave your brain.

Thanks pal. It may be burned in my retina but I had erased it from my memory. I think we should get get some elder abuse points reversed after that nasty reminder. :eek::D

Thanks pal. It may be burned in my retina but I had erased it from my memory. I think we should get get some elder abuse points reversed after that nasty reminder. :eek::D

Good point, rick. I hereby officially remove 3 Elder Abuse Points, making your new total only 5,792 (mostly racked up by your precious spouse). :)

The most shocking (memorable) thing I saw on my last cruise was......

That one is easy for me... a drunk man of about 80 with leather skin from over tanning...wearing a bright red speedo ( it only covered portions of his anatomy;) ) dancing on the Lido with his loving wife at 8:00am! It was both yucky and amazingly sweet at the same time...you couldn't help but smile at the love between them...

I believe the highest courts have ruled the bright red speedo's illegal - or maybe I just thought they should be. :D

I believe the highest courts have ruled the bright red speedo's illegal - or maybe I just thought they should be. :D

Speaking of red speedos.... one year when we were in Key West, we were walking along the beach and there was an old guy, very obviously a drunk, in front of us in a red speedo and he kept bending over to pick up stuff. We were trying to hurry and get past him and not have to keep seeing him bend over in front of us with his red-speedo tush up in the air, when he suddenly giggled and turned towards us, holding a piece of mirror he had found. He was preening and announced with a huge smile which was missing at least 50% of his teeth , "Mirrors are just marvelous!!!" It took quite a bit of time at the Hog's Breath Saloon and Sloppy Joe's to recover. :eek:

My last cruise a couple of weeks ago. A woman brought in her 2 - 2 1/2 year old into the MDR, 8:15 seating, in only a diaper, no shoes and a tee shirt!

But it's okay as long as it was a "dressy" diaper. :D It's like those people who say it's okay to wear a wife-beater to Elegant Night, as long as it's a ""dressy" wife-beater. :)

Edited by WeBeCruisin'

We were on RCCL cruise and on our syop in Labadie, there was a woman in her 50s wearing a thong bikini...bad enough in itself, but the worst part was when she was applying suntan lotion to her backside and her fingers disappeared! :eek:

Grand Turk in November. Hubby and wife both passed out on loungers by the pool in Margaritaville. Wife wakes up, spews all over the place and passes back out. Hubby wakes up a few minutes later, rolls over and pukes all over his wife. She doesn't even know it - probably to this day she doesn't know it.

My vote for the funniest one!icon7.gif