Clarification on included canned sodas and bottled water

susiesan

Nancy, I think the iced tea is soda fountain type. I only say this because there was a woman who was making quite a stink in the MDR on our last cruise about how she had arranged with the manager to have her iced tea properly brewed, blah, blah, blah. I never would have noticed the difference, but I guess if it is important to you, schlepp along those tea bags! (Or arrange to have yours brewed, as the lady on our ship did. Apparently the kitchen accommodated.)

Nancy, I think the iced tea is soda fountain type. I only say this because there was a woman who was making quite a stink in the MDR on our last cruise about how she had arranged with the manager to have her iced tea properly brewed, blah, blah, blah. I never would have noticed the difference, but I guess if it is important to you, schlepp along those tea bags! (Or arrange to have yours brewed, as the lady on our ship did. Apparently the kitchen accommodated.)

You can always order a pot of any tea you prefer and they will bring you all the ice you need separately. We found the iced tea to just fine for our needs.:)

YES

We had tonic in the cabin last August no charge

Is diet tonic water available? Thanks

I have the same question, as I have a diet tonic before bed every night to stave off leg cramps...I'ts probably all in my mind ;)but it seems to help..When we're on other cruise lines I bring my own diet tonic, but if it's supplied I can instead pack another pair of shoes..:)LOL

Thanks...:)Betty

Archived