Radiance at Coco Cay today?

ryano

I was just looking on a ship locator site from a link in another thread and its showing the Radiance is at Coco Cay today.

I thought the Radiance was just doing Cozumel 4 night and Cozumel/Costa Maya 5 night cruises out of Tampa right now?

Bon Voyage my friend!

Thanks Scotty! :)

I am excited to be boarding the Radiance for the first time, plus I have one of the Radiance ship class treasured "aft cabins" for the first time, this is my first Tampa port cruise, and best of all....

My first Diamond cruise!! :D

I was just looking on a ship locator site from a link in another thread and its showing the Radiance is at Coco Cay today.

I thought the Radiance was just doing Cozumel 4 night and Cozumel/Costa Maya 5 night cruises out of Tampa right now?

And what is strange is that I heard there was no sign of Majesty of the Seas being in Coco Cay on Saturday as is the usual itinerary for her. Unless someone is just not very observant, I wonder where Majesty was. :confused:

Gina

Radiance was here in Key West yesterday and I asked the same thing. It seems it's doing a private charter.

Yes when we sailed one of the bartenders mentioned it was chartered at the end of the month for some swingers group. :eek: Seriously that is what he said it was, and mentioned going to key west and cococay.

Yes when we sailed one of the bartenders mentioned it was chartered at the end of the month for some swingers group. :eek: Seriously that is what he said it was, and mentioned going to key west and cococay.

What I found odd was the way they moored in Key West. KW has 3 docks, only 2 of which can hold larger ships. Those 2 docks were occupied by Celebrity Century and the Norwegian Sun. When Radiance arrived, Century had to move away from it's dock and anchor out. I can only imagine the looks on the faces of Century passengers when they returned and found a different ship at their dock. I would have thought Radiance would have just anchored.

Nope, if you do a google search you will find it was chartered by the Ohio Buckeyes. They were doing a charity cruise for cancer research...breast cancer I believe.

Good for you Buckeyes!! :D Hope they had a great cruise!

Thw swingers charter will be at the end of April right before the Panama Canal repositioning cruise. They are also doing alternate ports but not Coco Cay and Key West. They will be going to Belize and Playa Del Carmen.

Gina

What I found odd was the way they moored in Key West. KW has 3 docks, only 2 of which can hold larger ships. Those 2 docks were occupied by Celebrity Century and the Norwegian Sun. When Radiance arrived, Century had to move away from it's dock and anchor out. I can only imagine the looks on the faces of Century passengers when they returned and found a different ship at their dock. I would have thought Radiance would have just anchored.

Surprised they didn't use the naval dockyard in Keywest for one of the 3 ships since that is where we were docked on Enchantment of the Seas this past December.

Maybe with 3 ships in port at the same time they would have a transportation problem getting the people from the naval dockyard to the main area where the regular dock is.

It was a pain in the A$$ when I come to think of it again. :( Would have much rather been at Mallory Square.

Jimbo:)

Surprised they didn't use the naval dockyard in Keywest for one of the 3 ships since that is where we were docked on Enchantment of the Seas this past December.

The Norwegian Sun was at the Navy dock (Mole Pier). The only open dock was Pier A (Mallory Square), but that dock can only hold small ships.

Archived