LIVE from the Nieuw Amsterdam LAFFNVEGAS Returns Home To Holland America

LAFFNVEGAS

An IMPORTANT FYI!!!

The Ships are calling in their times for departure to the Harbor Master and Starting with the Carnival Feedom in 5 minutes (4:10 or so)) followed by Celebrity Solstice they are going to start departing at 4:45 EST!!! Pilots are being called for 15 minutes prior to each ship departing. At least those are what they have called in.

So the FYI is that you may want to start the Web Cam early so as not to miss Lisa and the rest of the Nieuw Amsterdam Passengers as they sail away!!

Joanie

We were in 4160 2 weeks ago and the camera didn't capture us that low.... Have a wonderful cruise, Lisa. Wish we were still onboard!

Rachel

Lisa knows the mortgage mobile guy, so I'm sure he'll make sure he captures them! He delivered the banner to her hotel last night....

Hey Y'all Here ya go some photos of the Sail Away!!

I will post them at full sized in a few minutes and post the link for everyone as soon as I upload them (after the Solstice and Allure of the Seas leave)

Image17.jpg.59ae581ff96e51c65266aceaad69b37d.jpg

Image18.jpg.30838db4cf83a0716a87769aa364c124.jpg

Image19.jpg.abb4359719cc68ba6912a5c78cf0ace6.jpg

Joanie

Those are HUGE balconies! I'm going to remember those for future cruises.

Great shots on the webcam.

They're nice...we had one on the Noordam for a Collectors Cruise in Feb '10...but unless you have a big group for sail=-way's, it's rather "lonely" out there for just two people!

NA is on the move!! Joanie

I missed it... I MISSED IT! I had the page open for hours, then slipped into the kitchen for awhile and SHE WAS GONE!

Oh well, at least I'll see the Noordam's sailaway from the INSIDE next week!

Candy the ZuiderPrincess

The Banner Wave full sized photos (sorry tried to post them earlier, but CC was having problems):

http://abqreunion2008.com/Nieuw_Amsterdam/Sail-Away/

Joanie

great job on this Joanie - you are just toooooooooooooo good :)

I caught it but I bet a lot of people will be forever grateful that you captured this (as will Lisa). Thanks so much for doing this :D

Lisa:

May you have fair winds and pleasant skies and my the ocean be calm and may you have the best of all your cruises. You are on a great ship. Four weeks ago I was doing what I hope you are doing now--enjoying the m.s. NIEUW AMSTERSAM!

Archived