Group leader sharing OBC

MOM48

We have a group of 24 going with us. Each room is billed separately and has their own account. From what we understand, the group leader gets one single fare refunded in OBC. We would like to either evenly distribute it among our people or have drawings for increments of $50. Could we transfer this in the form of OBC after we are on board? This is new to us and appreciate any help.

We have a group of 24 going with us. Each room is billed separately and has their own account. From what we understand, the group leader gets one single fare refunded in OBC. We would like to either evenly distribute it among our people or have drawings for increments of $50. Could we transfer this in the form of OBC after we are on board? This is new to us and appreciate any help.

I am pretty sure you need to do this before you get to the ship. Call the group TA or Group Sales dept. and tell them what you want to do. It should not be a problem.

9876 is correct.

That's assuming that you are the Group Leader though.

As I understand it ( explained to me when I was going to be the group leader) was that the free berth would be a reimbursement AFTER the cruise was completed.

Having said that, the reimbursement was a very small amount and not nearly enough to compensate me for all the BS the group put me through.

After that,,,never,never,never, a group leader. Too much drama.

Take the inside fare for one person, then subtract about $150ish for a 7 day for the port charge part of the cruisefare. If the cruisefare is $450, expect to get less than $300 to distribute. .. hard to do increments of $50 among 24 people.

As a former TA , I can say that the Group Leader freebee , known as a TC , is refunded to the Group Leader "after " the voyage returns.

It is generally 1 guest cruise fare ( less port & tax ) for every 8 dbl occ. cabins on a 7 night voyage .It could be a lower ratio if amenity points are used to lower the ratio (ex: 1 for 6 cabins , ect.).

Many Group leaders , that I delt with , put money out during the cruise ,for OBC's , tours, parties , $ resturants , ect. then collect the TC after the cruise.

The TC person actually has to pay in full prior to the cruise like everyone else in the group .

24 people--double occuapancy

12 cabins? only one free berth.

The leader gets rebated ONE persons cruise fare only for the cabin that is booked the most-- example is i they booked MORE inside cabins that is the fare they get rebated.

They do not get refunded as OBC- they get a check AFTER everyone cruises

Archived