the cheapest way to get from TPA to the Cruise terminal

ahutchins9

• 4 weeks later...

If you stay at the http://www.tahitianinn.com/ in Tampa, they will pick you up for free from TPA and they will also transport you to and from the hotel to the port for free with no additional parking. This is where my family will be staying for our cruise in September. Hope that helps out. See your from NC, we are from up near Asheville.

Thanks,

James

Check with Carnival as they often have a shuttle bus that would take you there. I know in Orlando, Ft Lauderdale, and Miami if you fly in the same day the cruise leaves, Carnival offers a round trip shuttle from the airport to the terminal and would assume they do the same in Tampa. The only time I cruised from there, we drove in from Orlando and stayed downtown so a cab ride was about $8-$10 and some of the hotels actually had free shuttles. The downtown area is close to the port terminal but at least if you decide to take a taxi, you don't have to wait around, just grab your bags and go. The shared shuttle would take a bit more time as they have to fill it before they leave but it probably be cheaper than a taxi.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived