Midship deck 8 Liberty of the Seas

cruisekap

I have booked a Midship balcony cabin on Liberty of the Seas. I have never had a midship cabin. I am very close/directly behind the elevators. Is this a problem. Is there usually excessive noise or traffic?

I have booked a Midship balcony cabin on Liberty of the Seas. I have never had a midship cabin. I am very close/directly behind the elevators. Is this a problem. Is there usually excessive noise or traffic?

I was on the Liberty last week (3/13-19) on deck 8 in room 8642 and our friends in 8644, which is right around from the elevators and the internet station. There were no problems, whenever someone saw us go into our rooms they commented on the close proximity to the elevators. No noise and no unusual traffic, only people passing by to go down the corridor to their rooms. Our room Steward was "Clement" from Jamaica, and he was fantastic, quick and thorough. We were sailing during Spring break so elevators were slow at times because of the kids but not a problem. The hump balcony was wonderful, with a beautiful view front and back. I loved this room and its location.

I hope this helps, and enjoy your cruise.

Butterfly625

Thanks. I feel better about it. I thought that it looked convenient. I see you are going on the Allure next March. I was on last week. Absolutely fantastic. My kids (15,17) said that it felt smaller than Liberty. Not in a bad way, it had more to do with how the neighbourhoods were spread out. You will definitely enjoy.

• 1 month later...

Butterfly, I just booked 8640, 8642, and 8644 for our Liberty sailing next January, on your recommendation! The RCL agent complimented me on my choice. :) I am sooo looking forward to the trip, our second cruise and a long time coming.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...