Whos Cruising and When ?

Just found where the Aussie's hangout on Cruise Critic!! Didn't realise there were so many of us.

We are sailing Scandanavia and Russia in June 2011 on Jewel of the Seas. 34 days and counting :D

Can you please add my next one?8th april 2013, Celebrity solstice, Sydney to hawaii :Dsigh, such a long time to wait....

Lovely cruise......well worth waiting for . It will be here before you know.:D

Shaping up to be a popular cruise. 3 on the list now for that one.:)

Bon Voyage for those with cruises coming up ..

21 May shaddow101 Pacific Jewel South Pacific

21 May robinph Pacific Jewel South Pacific

21 May Izabelle PacificDawn Island Gems ex Brisbane

25 May paketau Dawn Princess WORLD CRUISE

30 May kiwipete Pacific Pearl Pacific Discovery

Edited by Kiwi Kruzer

Last minute addition

21 May shaddow101 Pacific Jewel South Pacific

21 May robinph Pacific Jewel South Pacific

21 May Izabelle PacificDawn Island Gems ex Brisbane.

21 May qld cruiser PacificDawn Island Gems ex Brisbane.

25 May paketau Dawn Princess WORLD CRUISE

30 May kiwipete Pacific Pearl Pacific Discovery

22 July 3 nights, cruise to nowhere, Pacific Jewel

Inching my way to Elite on Princess :p

You'll have that little black card when you board , before you know it.:D

So I am Debsta. Trying to work out if it's best to do one longer cruise to get the days or little cruises to get the point? Anyone got any suggestions? Jilly:)

Hard to know Jilly. I have read on the Princess board that some folk do the 1 day cruise from Vancouver to Seattle just to get another cruise under their belt and move up the ladder.

We have been Elite for quite a while now, most of them done on P&O UK, but now enough Princess Cruises to qualify on its own. It does influence our planning in that we get the free laundry and internet package, but if we saw an itinerary we really wanted to do, or a ship we wanted to try out, at a good price , we would book it , and not worry about Elite privileges.

June 9th off to Europe on Independance of the Seas for a fortnight:D and for the person doing the Baltic and Scandanavia cruise you will love it we did it two years ago and loved it,then next is Radience of the Seas in Oct round the top end for my sixtieth b/day, then Hong Kong to Kobe in Japan for husbands sixtieth in Feb next year so all are hols sorted for a while.

Jacquie

June 9th off to Europe on Independance of the Seas for a fortnight:D and for the person doing the Baltic and Scandanavia cruise you will love it we did it two years ago and loved it,then next is Radience of the Seas in Oct round the top end for my sixtieth b/day, then Hong Kong to Kobe in Japan for husbands sixtieth in Feb next year so all are hols sorted for a while.

Jacquie

Hi Jacquie,

What date and ship for the HK to Kobe cruise?

We are fortunate to be going on two cruises

adults only : 11th June 2011: Paul Gauguin Society Islands

Whole family :2nd Sept 2011: NCl Sun Baltic

Oh you are going to be really spoilt with the Paul Gauguin cruise. We went last year and it was our first cruise. All the avid cruisers told us "we raised the bar too high for our first cruise". Maybe we did but it surely was memorable and gave us a taste for more. The beautiful colours of blue against the volcanic mounts are postcard perfect. Make sure you do Patrick's excursion at Bora Bora.

Hi David its the Holland America Zaanadam 19th Feb 2012Jacquie

Thanks Jacquie....busy cruising season coming up for you...Good one.

Oh you are going to be really spoilt with the Paul Gauguin cruise. We went last year and it was our first cruise. All the avid cruisers told us "we raised the bar too high for our first cruise". Maybe we did but it surely was memorable and gave us a taste for more. The beautiful colours of blue against the volcanic mounts are postcard perfect. Make sure you do Patrick's excursion at Bora Bora.

I believe the food on board is to die for.....and they have a sports platform at the back for direct water activities.:):)

Couldn't pass up the Ocean Princess departing Honolulu 1 Mar 2013 to Sydney via Hawaii, Tahiti, Tonga, Pago Pago., New Zealand etc...wonderful itinerary and a chance to spend some time in paradise...lovely.

27 Nights in Paradise :)