Whos Cruising and When ?

Hi there,

We were in Singapore in April and went to have a look at the new cruise terminal. We were told 2014 it would be ready. People laughed at me when I said it should be ready for when we leave from Singapore on the Diamond Princess in November. The Marina South Pier area will be wonderful when completed, but unfortunately not this year!

Cheryle

Thanks for the update Cheryle.

Its going to be great when it is up and running. I am sure Singapore will then become a very popular cruising hub, especially for the bigger cruise ships , and cruise lines.

My turn to join the list , at last .

Just back from placing a deposit on Celebrity Century, Auckland to Sydney 12 Dec 2011, 12 Day cruise.

Anyone looking for a bargain should check this one out on the Celebrity web site.:)

Hi me again - Celebrity have just had a huge price drop on the Christmas Cruise - $1500 + each on an Oceanview cabin. Just called out TA to see if they can match it!!

Great cruises....Are you doing Brilliance and Oasis back 2 back, or do you have some time in between ?

There's a two weeks in between - we haven't really decided how to spend the time yet except obviously we'll be somewhere on the East Coast of the USA :) Half the fun is in the planning though, so no doubt there'll be lots of different plans for those two weeks between now and then!

Billy & Charlies Mum..Eileen, I note you did Coral Princess - Panama Canal, Fl to LA. Did you enjoy it? Anything I should know, we are on Coral 8 Nov, following Ruby T/A. As per my signature. Any advice appreciated.

DH & I will be back on Pacific Pearl 16-02-2012 to Fiji. Suexxx

Hey sue! Your on our cruise! I just posted somethin on our roll call, a question for you -- when you get a chance, check it out :)

aussiechick7 Hi Kiwi Kruzer,We will be sailing on "Seven Seas Voyager" 7th February 2012,Auckland to Sydney 15 days,first time on Regent,and loved your photos of this ship,Thanks,Dale......
Transferred from the P&O Australia board.

Hi Dale, moved it over here to the new thread . You are in for a fabulous cruise on a fabulous ship.

I have only been on Voyager for a ships visit , but have cruised on Seven Seas Mariner and it was just fantastic.

Hi! I'm a newbie here and also new to cruising :D

Hubby and I just booked on the Pacific Dawn on December 27th 2011 for Pacific Islands - 11 nights from Brisbane and can't wait! Even more excited that it will be over NYE!

Looking forward to following the boards and picking up some great tips!

Hi! I'm a newbie here and also new to cruising :D

Hubby and I just booked on the Pacific Dawn on December 27th 2011 for Pacific Islands - 11 nights from Brisbane and can't wait! Even more excited that it will be over NYE!Looking forward to following the boards and picking up some great tips!

Hi lj7366,

A big welcome to Cruise Critic. Thanks for posting your cruise. NYE cruise will be wonderful.

Have fun browsing the board and dont hesistate to ask anything you want to know about cruising .

Bon Voyage to all cruising in the coming weeks...

Who is cruising in June 2011?

18 June Motynl Sun Princess Treasures of Asia, from Fremantle

18 June isajack Sun Princess Treasures of Asia, from Fremantle

18 June sleeptalker Sun Princess Treasures of Asia, from Fremantle

18 June Annabelle100l Pacific Dawn Noumea,Lifou,Vila.

23 June rkmwPacific Jewel South Pacific

23 June pattle66 Jewel of the Seas Scandanavia and Russia ex Harwich

27 June luvToCruise13 Pacific Pearl Auckland to Sydney

27 June Kiwi- cruiser Pacific Pearl Auckland to Sydney for B2B cruise

29 June stevedonna Sun Princess SE Asia

Thank you for the Bon Voyage greeting, David. Much appreciated.

Please add another cruise for us. We have booked on Sun Princess 28 Dec 2011 return to NZ from Brisbane.

I do want to try the "new "ships that are now visiting Aus, but sailing to and from Brisbane, with no air flights involved, won us again.

Kind regards, Ann

Please add another cruise for us. We have booked on Sun Princess 28 Dec 2011 return to NZ from Brisbane.

I do want to try the "new "ships that are now visiting Aus, but sailing to and from Brisbane, with no air flights involved, won us again.

Kind regards, Ann

Hi Guys

Have a great cruise. Thinking of you.

Pete and Norma (and family)

Hi Guys

Have a great cruise. Thinking of you.

Pete and Norma (and family)

Thank you Pete.

I had an email from Lynda (Motnyl) today . They were due to fly yesterday, but Perth airport was closed. They are now leaving tomorrow for their Sun Princess trip. Wishing them well.

Greetings to your delightful family.

Ann and Dan

Kind regards, Ann

Happy sailing Ann & Dan. Enjoy the Islands.

I see we will have to wave at you too over the Christmas Period! (Will have to check where our ships will pass!) Kim & Rich are on the Diamond out of Auckland on the 29th, we are on the Celebrity Century out of Sydney on 24th! An of course we will 'tag' David and Barry as they get off the Century as we get on! As the saying goes - Ships passing in the night!

Saw Lynda's post yesterday about being delayed going to Perth (got the email too - but Pete forgot to tell me until this morning) so all fingers and toes crossed they make the ship in time!