Westerdam returning to Port Everglades

InletCam

I am not sure I would call it fun. There obviously is something wrong for them to do this. Maybe a sick passenger?

using Inletcam pan tilt zoom I am able to see emergency vehicles on site....

They were sitting out of port for a bit - like they were waiting for the other two ships to get out. You could see them in the distance as the other ships were leaving. Highlight of my day - watching these ships leave each day.

I found out from David at Port Fever that it was a medical emergency for sure. Did not know if it was male or female and their condition. Prey they are alright.

Well, that certainly clears up a little confusion for us. We had watched the Statendam, Westerdam and a Celebrity ship leave from our hotel room window and then, later, as we were having a little walk down by the water taxi stop under the 17th Street bridge we saw a mystery Vista class ship leave.

I could have sworn there were only two HAL ships in port so I was wondering where it could have been hiding all day. As soon as I saw the title to this thread I knew the answer.

Well, that certainly clears up a little confusion for us. We had watched the Statendam, Westerdam and a Celebrity ship leave from our hotel room window and then, later, as we were having a little walk down by the water taxi stop under the 17th Street bridge we saw a mystery Vista class ship leave.

I could have sworn there were only two HAL ships in port so I was wondering where it could have been hiding all day. As soon as I saw the title to this thread I knew the answer.

Isn't it gorgeous here today? Beautiful weather!

We'll be down by the port tomorrow [but not cruising! :(].

Have a wonderful cruise!

So sad to hear someone had a medical emergency on the Westerdam.

Seeing a ship return to port so soon after it leaves is never a good thing.

Archived