Distance from Cobh to Kinsale

there isn't a bus from Cobh to Kinsale. Best way is to take the train from Cobh to Cork which takes about 25 mins, then walk to the bus station, about 15/20mins, then a bus to Kinsale 50 mins. Minimum of 1.5 hrs, presuming that the scheduling works out, and then the same back again! the buses from Cork to Kinsale depart the bus station at 0800h, 0840h, 0945h, 1145h and 1315h. Return trips start from Kinsale at 1045h, 1245h, 1415h, 1545h. Monday to Saturday. Sunday bus service is non existant.

Maybe not a public bus, but we are booked with Butler Buses - ecoach for Corb to Kinsale. This is a note I received yesterday:

"tour with us from Cobh to Blarney, Cork city and Kinsale is drawing close now and we are looking forward to meeting you all.

We have added some extra seats to our May 24th tour so if you know any like minded free spirited cruisers who would like to join us on our exciting tour.

Seats can be booked securely online at:

http://www.ecoach.ie/blarney_bus_tour.php "

Maybe it will work for you.

How long is the bus ride from the port in Cobh to Kinsale? Thanks!

Trudy

Trudy

Have you joined our rollcall? I am somewhat new to it since I just booked the Emerald Princess last week but I have been lurking longer than that :)

Great group of people!

Dee

We're doing this in 2012. Do you just sign up separately with Butler Bus company? From reading the 2011 roll calls, they seem to fill these buses up and this is a pretty popular and inexpensive way to see Cork, Cobh, and Kinsale.

We're doing this in 2012. Do you just sign up separately with Butler Bus company? From reading the 2011 roll calls, they seem to fill these buses up and this is a pretty popular and inexpensive way to see Cork, Cobh, and Kinsale.

Yes, neighbor! The B's are doing better than the Sox!

I do believe they charge your credit card but it was under 20E pp. They run many buses. If you wish to sit with friends, make sure you go to the bus together. Charge to get into the Blarney Castle is 10E additional but you don't have to wait in line to Kiss the Blarney Stone if you don't want to. I am not sure I would book this early but don't hesitate by the 1st of next year.

Archived