Where are the new Caribbean itineraries?

CaroleSP

Thanks again, I hate being a pest on this, but Inquiring minds want to know. :)

I'm guessing that I won't be able to book an =X= due to departure ports, so I will wind up on RCI again. But, it can't hurt to hope.

Thanks again, I hate being a pest on this, but Inquiring minds want to know. :)

I'm guessing that I won't be able to book an =X= due to departure ports, so I will wind up on RCI again. But, it can't hurt to hope.

Hi Carole !

The 2012/2013 itineraries are expected to open for booking on Wednesday. Reflection is now open for Captains Club Members.

I do not have specific port information. Here's a list of how Celebrity ships will be deployed in the Caribbean. I hope this will help :

Reflection - 7 Night Alternating Eastern Caribbean from Miami

Constellation - 4/5 Night Caribbean from Miami

Equinox - 10/11 Night Ultimate Caribbean from Ft Lauderdale

Eclipse - 14 night Exotic Caribbean from Ft Lauderdale

Silhouette - 7 Night Alternating Eastern/Western Caribbean from Ft Lauderdale

Millennium - 7 Night Caribbean from San Juan

Thanks Andy for making it simple to follow--

For us it'll be Eclipse or Silho.. probably Eclipse as we have something booked on Silho already from Cape Libery.

We prefer Ft Lauderdale for cruise departure due to airline connections-- we fly SW Air from Islip..

Thanks Andy for making it simple to follow--

For us it'll be Eclipse or Silho.. probably Eclipse as we have something booked on Silho already from Cape Libery.

We prefer Ft Lauderdale for cruise departure due to airline connections-- we fly SW Air from Islip..

Hi Hcat !

As always, Thank you for your nice comments. For Winter 2012, we will probably sail the Reflection Inaugural, then look to Eclipse for the 14 night itineraries. We also prefer Ft Lauderdale. I wish I knew why, but we often have issues at Miami's Port.

We prefer Constellation continue to offer the 14 night Exotic Caribbean itinerary, but Celebrity's deployment team apparantly feels that Eclipse is a better option. I'm not so sure about that, but I hope it works out for Celebrity.

We are sailing on Constellation on Saturday. As it currently stands, it seems we better sail Connie while we have the chance... as we have little to no interest in the 4 & 5 night sailings. We are going to miss Constellation very much. I truly hope Celebrity reconsiders this decision, but I suspect it's unlikely.

Hi Carole !

The 2012/2013 itineraries are expected to open for booking on Wednesday. Reflection is now open for Captains Club Members.

I do not have specific port information. Here's a list of how Celebrity ships will be deployed in the Caribbean. I hope this will help :

I thought the Millennium would be in Asia in 2013?

Hi Carole !

Hi Andy - Hi Carole -

I know these itins won't please CaroleSP that much as she likes to cruise out of NJ (Hi Carole & Al), although I am anxiously awaiting the release of the Caribbean intins. Can't wait for Wednesday!!! Carole, Can we get you and Al to fly to Florida with others in our gang????:)

Hi Andy,:) isn't Summit doing 7 nighters out of San Juan?:confused:

I thought Millenniium was going overseas (as in Asia?)

Hi Lois !

Yes, Summit is sailing from San Juan. Millennium is headed to Asia. That's what happens when you multi-task overload :).

Hi Carole !

Hi Andy. Thanks for the bad (:() news. Don't worry, I won't hold the messenger liable. I had been hearing that =X= wasn't heading out of any Northeast ports for a while. I just kept hoping this was a false rumor. Wishing you a super time on the Connie. We love that ship; wished they had kept her up here a while longer. I know what you mean about the shorter cruises, hardly worth the packing. ;) Now I want to see What RCI plans for the fall 2012 and spring 2013 seasons.

Hi Andy - Hi Carole -

I know these itins won't please CaroleSP that much as she likes to cruise out of NJ (Hi Carole & Al), although I am anxiously awaiting the release of the Caribbean intins. Can't wait for Wednesday!!! Carole, Can we get you and Al to fly to Florida with others in our gang????

Nancy, that certainly wouldn't be our first choice, but I won't say it will never happen. I just hate to think of the cost of taking a 12-14 nighter plus another $750+++ to fly down and stay in FL before we sail. Oh, I just don't know what to do. :confused::confused: This is too much to think about on a Tuesday.

The Celebrity Summit will be offering the following alternating itineraries from November 03, 2012 until December 22, 2012:

No. Day Date Port Location Arrive Depart T/D

1 SAT 11/03/12 SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO 8:30p D

2 SUN 11/04/12 AT SEA

3 MON 11/05/12 BRIDGETOWN, BARBADOS 8:00a 5:30p D

4 TUE 11/06/12 CASTRIES, ST. LUCIA 8:00a 5:00p D

5 WED 11/07/12 ST. JOHNS, ANTIGUA 8:00a 5:00p D

6 THU 11/08/12 PHILIPSBURG, ST. MAARTEN 8:00a 6:00p D

7 FRI 11/09/12 CHARLOTTE AMALIE, ST. THOMAS 8:00a 5:00p D 8 SAT 11/10/12 SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO 6:00a D

1 SAT 11/10/12 SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO 8:30p D

2 SUN 11/11/12 ST. CROIX, U.S.V.I. 8:00a 5:30p D

3 MON 11/12/12 BASSETERRE, ST. KITTS 8:00a 5:00p D

4 TUE 11/13/12 ROSEAU, DOMINICA 8:00a 5:00p D

5 WED 11/14/12 ST. GEORGE'S, GRENADA 8:00a 5:00p D

6 THU 11/15/12 AT SEA

7 FRI 11/16/12 CHARLOTTE AMALIE, ST. THOMAS 8:00a 5:00p D 8 SAT 11/17/12 SAN Juan

The Celebrity Summit will be offering the following alternating itineraries from November 03, 2012 until December 22, 2012:

1 SAT 11/03/12 SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO 8:30p D

2 SUN 11/04/12 AT SEA

3 MON 11/05/12 BRIDGETOWN, BARBADOS 8:00a 5:30p D

4 TUE 11/06/12 CASTRIES, ST. LUCIA 8:00a 5:00p D

5 WED 11/07/12 ST. JOHNS, ANTIGUA 8:00a 5:00p D

6 THU 11/08/12 PHILIPSBURG, ST. MAARTEN 8:00a 6:00p D

7 FRI 11/09/12 CHARLOTTE AMALIE, ST. THOMAS 8:00a 5:00p D 8 SAT 11/10/12 SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO 6:00a D

1 SAT 11/10/12 SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO 8:30p D

2 SUN 11/11/12 ST. CROIX, U.S.V.I. 8:00a 5:30p D

3 MON 11/12/12 BASSETERRE, ST. KITTS 8:00a 5:00p D

4 TUE 11/13/12 ROSEAU, DOMINICA 8:00a 5:00p D

5 WED 11/14/12 ST. GEORGE'S, GRENADA 8:00a 5:00p D

6 THU 11/15/12 AT SEA

7 FRI 11/16/12 CHARLOTTE AMALIE, ST. THOMAS 8:00a 5:00p D 8 SAT 11/17/12 SAN Juan

The Summit repo cruise to San Juan leaves Bayonne N.J. 10/20/12 and arrives on Sat. 10/27/12 so what itinerary is she doing for that week I am sure she is not going to just sit docked for a week?

On hold with them now--having trouble booking our desired cruise & using our Passages certificate!

Although the internet offers several cabins they say they do not have any listed for booking yet,,..

They are telling us to wait a few months--but we are hanging in there so we can get the AQ cabin we want...on the hump!

Will let you know how it goes!

I am sailing the Summit out of Bayonne Oct 20th, 2012. I was hoping to do a B2B and have been waiting because I would like the same cabin. I do not see a cruise for her Oct 28th does anyone know when this will be out?

Dorene

On hold with them now--having trouble booking our desired cruise & using our Passages certificate!

Although the internet offers several cabins they say they do not have any listed for booking yet,,..

They are telling us to wait a few months--but we are hanging in there so we can get the AQ cabin we want...on the hump!

Will let you know how it goes!

It certainly took awhile but we finally got the Passages booking acomplished with the stateroom we wanted! I do not think calling back in a few months would have worked as well!!!:rolleyes:

I am sailing the Summit out of Bayonne Oct 20th, 2012. I was hoping to do a B2B and have been waiting because I would like the same cabin. I do not see a cruise for her Oct 28th does anyone know when this will be out?

Dorene

We are booked for the Summit Oct 20, 2012, as well (but maybe we'll be changing it??)

I called them about a week ago & they gave me the 7 day itin--I did not save it.. it was not open yet for booking

If you call now you may be able to book--wouldn't it be for the 27th?

anyhow if we stick with the Cape Lib to San Jan cruise we'll look forward ro seeing you on the roll call & on board

We are booked for the Summit Oct 20, 2012, as well (but maybe we'll be changing it??)

I called them about a week ago & they gave me the 7 day itin--I did not save it.. it was not open yet for booking

If you call now you may be able to book--wouldn't it be for the 27th?

anyhow if we stick with the Cape Lib to San Jan cruise we'll look forward ro seeing you on the roll call & on board

You are correct Oct 27th, I just called Celebrity and they told me there is no sailing for Oct 27th. I thought it would be out today so I could book my first B2B.

Dorene

Wierd--I think alot depends on who you get on the phone & what has been put in & taken out of the system. I recall it was a 7 day & did not include Tobago which was an interest we had.. That's why we are re-thinking the repo altogether-- Did not like the 7 day itin & checked out some golf resorts that were not that convenient or affordable for a post cruise stay...

I know we got great rate for AQ with the $200 Cap Club discount but we have to get a ride to NJ from Suffolk Co, LI......& will have to fly home to JFK & then get a limo pick up...That could wipe out the savings of leaving from home port!

Hope they post the one you want soon

Archived