Share a bargain/deal

Wow! Those Diamond Princess prices kinda make me wish I hadn't booked the Century for next year - I'll know now to hold off booking a cruise for late next year when there's even more ships around

Well timtam, holding out is not necessarily the best option at peak times. Last year the Diamond was full for the 22 Dec Christmas & New Year Cruise. (The double header is a real draw card - hence our booking Century this year)

Also I think there are three more ships plying this route this summer so the competition was way up.

Things can change quickly in 12 months - next year is looking like the same but.....

Radiance of the Seas - Inside cabin 14 nights... sails from Sydney on 20th November New Zealand itinerary.

$729 per person...... $52 a night!! what a bargain...

i got the email also but there should be other bargains too

Radiance of the Seas - Inside cabin 14 nights... sails from Sydney on 20th November New Zealand itinerary.

Lovely to see bargain offers such as this. Perfect for those who can cruise at short notice. However lots of cruisers, like us, are already booked for cruising NZ.

I see from reading Radiance cruise reviews that there have been some teething problems.

However, I think it is more November is a very quiet time of the year for cruising in Australia.

I got that too and would have loved to have been able to have done it, but alas, it wasn't to be. Fantastic deal.

i got the email also but there should be other bargains too

I've got my fingers (and everything else too) crossed that they have some more super specials ... especially as I'm cruising solo and have to pay the supplement. Keeping my eye out for an future specials!

Sailed on MSC Poesia last year. A splendid ship and spotless throughout a Transatlantic crossing. It is an Italian line so just be aware of their (non existent) smoking policy. We could not go into most of the lounges as people smoked everywhere. The main lounge even had a sign "Smokers Welcome". Just hope they are changing with the times.

Need to get to Elite? Dawn Princess, Sydney to Melbourne, 12 December 2011, 2 nights

$148 pp inside twin :eek:

Available all over the www :D

B A R G A I N!!!

Jim and Robyn just booked that with $25 OBC..... maybe I should go and have a whinge.... I paid $195 with no OBC! Not happy Jan. :mad::mad::mad:

Need to get to Elite? Dawn Princess, Sydney to Melbourne, 12 December 2011, 2 nights

$148 pp inside twin :eek:

Available all over the www :D

B A R G A I N!!!

So tempting:)

Now,how do I convince my boss to give me 2 days off before Xmas:confused:

Cheers

Tanya

We are past Princess cruisers and haven't received any deals either. I don't know how they work out who to send them to. Maybe it's like a lucky dip?:)

It's the same as P&O. I think they aim at achieving new passengers and have separate databases for different circumstances. :(

We are past Princess cruisers and haven't received any deals either. I don't know how they work out who to send them to. Maybe it's like a lucky dip?:)

No it is not a lucky dip - it's called very slack service and not actually caring about their past passengers.

I did what I thought was the right thing, registered online etc...

My SIL has been getting mailers etc, but not me, so I rang and asked why? EVENTUALLY established the address they had for me was not anything near correct, so goodness knows what database they use!!!! :mad: Asked if they could send me another mailer - not possible they don't get spare stock :eek: The CSO certainly needed to be retrained, or it is just how they think customer service should be :rolleyes:

So the answer is ring the Princess and double check ALL the details they have for you, and don't expect what you see online to be what they have.

Need to get to Elite? Dawn Princess, Sydney to Melbourne, 12 December 2011, 2 nights $148 pp inside twin :eek: Available all over the www :D B A R G A I N!!!

So DEBSTA have you booked this BARGAIN???? I HAVE, although at 12.30am this morning the lowest category available in the sale was $168 per person - still a bargain IMHO. Have now proved it's always a good idea to check emails before going to sleep - instead of an 'early' night I ended up booking a cruise - what are the chances????

So tempting:) Now,how do I convince my boss to give me 2 days off before Xmas:confused: Cheers Tanya

A BIG thank you to you Tanya for alerting me to the sale - ELITE here I come.

So DEBSTA have you booked this BARGAIN???? I HAVE, although at 12.30am this morning the lowest category available in the sale was $168 per person - still a bargain IMHO. Have now proved it's always a good idea to check emails before going to sleep - instead of an 'early' night I ended up booking a cruise - what are the chances????

No, I tried to get her to come with us again but she can't get time off work. We are on the cruise too with friends, but we booked about 6 months ago.

Very good deal in the Sunday papers again today, 12 days on the Diamond Princess ex Auckland on the 23rd Jan 2011,to Sydney, for $1095NZD.

We booked it last weekend, although were told 1095 fare had sold out and it actually cost $1115 (a whole 20 bucks more!).

Fantastic bargain.

A BIG thank you to you Tanya for alerting me to the sale - ELITE here I come.

I wish I could :(. It would make me Elite :p Then I could wear my naff black card on my even naffier lanyard around my neck to display my Elitism bwahahahahaha :D

I wish I could :(. It would make me Elite :p Then I could wear my naff black card on my even naffier lanyard around my neck to display my Elitism bwahahahahaha :D

Have to start a picture gallery entitled Cruising with your Naff Card.