Favorite Celebrity ships?

patterson3

I was just curious what Celebrity ships are people's favorites, and why? I don't mean which class, but which ships within each class. For instance the Connstellation seems to be the most popular of the M-Class (seemingly because of Perry Grant?)...I'm curious as to which of the S-class ships are people's favorite?

For us our favorite is the current S-class we have sailed on. We started in 2008 with Solstice and ended 2010 with Eclipse. I am sure when we sail Silhouette this November she will become our new favorite. The reason: each new ship is better than the last. :D

I was just curious what Celebrity ships are people's favorites, and why? I don't mean which class, but which ships within each class. For instance the Connstellation seems to be the most popular of the M-Class (seemingly because of Perry Grant?)...I'm curious as to which of the S-class ships are people's favorite?

We like the Millennium in the M-class (but have never sailed the Constellation). The officers make the Millennium a special ship. Never have we seen the officers interact so much with the passengers (in a positive way) and it spills over to the crew - a very passenger-friendly ship.

We have been on most of the Celebrity ships. We loved the Solstice. Our recent trip on the Constellation made us love this ship. We loved Perry Grant. The officers on this ship made the cruise. They were all over the ship talking to everyone. Even the Captain could be seen walking around and talking to passengers. Everyone - the waiters, the room stewards, bar waiters and crew members were excellent and wanted to please everyone. The cruise director, Sue Denning was also very involved -attending almost all events on the ship.

Mine was Mercury but it has been sold off. My second cruise on Celebrity is 12/3/2011 on Eclipse.

My first favorite was the MERCURY as well. Before that is was the GALAXY. And before that it was HORIZON. I think I'm cursed. Maybe my cruise in December on MILLENNIUM will ease the pain? I'll see you departing on ECLIPSE, we should be parked right in front if you! :)

My first favorite was the MERCURY as well. Before that is was the GALAXY. And before that it was HORIZON. I think I'm cursed. Maybe my cruise in December on MILLENNIUM will ease the pain? I'll see you departing on ECLIPSE, we should be parked right in front if you! :)

/wave!!!

For us, it's a tie between Century and Constellation. I'd say Century's our favorite on short cruises and Connie is great for the long ones. Interestingly, Summit was our least favorite, even though same class as Connie. I guess for us, its more a function of service and friendliness of the crew, than layout of the ship.

Loved the Galaxy beacuse of her Thallasotherapy pool, which I don't think exist on any of the celebrity ships. Galaxy was also our first cruise, and the reason we are addicted. Xpedition was like a mini Galaxy! We kept walking around feeling like we were on a cruise ship doll house, but in a good way, it is a fantastic ship. We loved the Infinity as well, room 8003 is an oceanview, but it is huge! It had more space than the balcony room and the balcony put together next door! Not sure if it will stay that way, but it was a great room. Really looking forward to the Century when she comes to Australia and then trying out the new Reflection next year and seeing how we like the big ships.

Archived