WHo´s chartered Millennium 3/31-4/11/2013?

Kruizefan

Hi,

She's moving onward thru Northern Asia, Russia, Northern route to Alaska and back down to Vancouver for the summer 2013 Alaska season.

I 'm not quite remembering when her ''repo'' sailing from HKG starts.

Cheers

There is apparently one charter in there, as there is an approximately two week time period which does not show on any itinerary. I asked Celebrity and was told that the ship was chartered, but there was no indication who was doing the chartering.

Does anyone knows what Millennium will do in April 2013 :confused:?

I thought I'd finally find a thread!! I was wondering the same thing. we are avid celebrity cruisers, and FINALLY celebrity is going to Asia. Our hit list is Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand and somewhere in Japan, and DH would like it to take us home to Vancouver, in 2013. So, working it out backwards, the leg from Singapore to Hong Kong, for the 14 days prior to April 11th is missing, the one that should have Thailand and Singapore on it. :rolleyes: It now looks like we're going to have to go on Princess for our 39 day cruise, from Thailand to Vancouver. We were so excited about going on Celebrity, but we'll book Princess during their one day sail. We've only done one Princess before, and enjoyed it, but it's not Celebrity!

Liz and Howard

Yes, I was excited to see Celebrity head for some of the locations on my list and then end on the westcoast. DH would only attempt Thailand if it was by ship ( I think I might have made him nervous with some of my past adventures without him:eek:).

Would like to hear of any information about the gap in April.

Thanks!

• 8 months later...

Mr. Google gave me cruisespirit dot com dot au, which I think is a travel agency in Australia, but there is no info unless you submit an inquiry. Also cruiseabout dot co dot nz. but still no info. More agencies come up in Google, all downunder, so maybe it is a consortium of travel agencies from dowunder. EM

Mr. Google gave me cruisespirit dot com dot au, which I think is a travel agency in Australia, but there is no info unless you submit an inquiry. Also cruiseabout dot co dot nz. but still no info. More agencies come up in Google, all downunder, so maybe it is a consortium of travel agencies from dowunder. EM

I asked the same question and Celebrity said it was a charter in 2013 from the end of March - April 11, 2013.

I just hope that they don't change the smoking rules for a charter because we are on the April 11, 2013 - Hong Kong to Shanghai.

• 1 month later...

According to Celebrity customer service Millenium cruise from Singapore to Hong Kong from March 31 to April 11 2013 is chartered by Atlantis club (What is Atlantis club and Who is chartering this cruise you can find out by yourself. I'm sure that no-smoking policy would be in place with those passengers)

According to Celebrity customer service Millenium cruise from Singapore to Hong Kong from March 31 to April 11 2013 is chartered by Atlantis club (What is Atlantis club and Who is chartering this cruise you can find out by yourself. I'm sure that no-smoking policy would be in place with those passengers)

Atlantis charters for Gay Cruises.

Archived