Sabatinis Menu Pics

Woobstr112G

Wonder if I could get 2 antipasti if I get no dessert? I really want the calamari and soft shell crab but am not a big dessert person.

Anything is possible.....:):):)

Thanks for posting this -- it all looks amazing! But where's the tiramisu??

I was wondering the sae thing.....:confused::):confused:

Bob

Wonder if I could get 2 antipasti if I get no dessert? I really want the calamari and soft shell crab but am not a big dessert person.

As of last week on the Sapphire, they were still bringing EVERYONE some of EVERYTHING in the starters category. We didn't specify appetizers. We got it all. And as most of my party of seven refused the calamari, the waiter put theirs on MY plate! (A dirty job, but somebody has to do it!) It was wonderful!

You can TRY to pass the dessert course, but those guys don't like to take no for an answer!

PS: They did have tiramisu...which I passed on, but others loved it! It appeared in the main dining room as an option on other nights, too, if that makes you happy!

..;. And as most of my party of seven refused the calamari, the waiter put theirs on MY plate! (A dirty job, but somebody has to do it!) It was wonderful!....

The calamari was fantastic -- truly the best I have ever had! Too bad the rest of your party missed out, but as you say ... someone has to do it. :D

Yummy pics of Sabatinis new menu from the Princess Facebook page.....:):):)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150219937939060.344959.19788524059

Bob

Hi Bob, you can have my Calamari on Ruby. Hate the stuff - rubber bands. Tried Sabatinis for first time on Crown, have to try it on Ruby, with the Red Hot Rubies!

Tried Crown Grill too, too much steak, still digesting it, two years later!

Is it worth going to Sabatini's for two vegetarians? Do you think they would bring out vegetarian-friendly items in place of the meat ones, or do you think that they would just bring us the current vegetarian offerings (appetizers, salads, etc.) Do you think it is worth maybe just sticking with the regular main dining room / buffets for us?

New Menu not on all ships yet per Princess press release.

Sabatini's New Menu

Anyone hungry? We thought we’d give you a little taste of the new menu we’re introducing in the Sabatini’s specialty restaurants. Here are some mouth-watering photos of the dishes they’re now serving up on Grand Princess and Ruby Princess to great reviews. The new menu is being rolled out to the remaining ships with Sabatini’s over the next three months or so.

Hopefully the Sapphire will have the new menu within the next 99 days before we cruise her next:)

Do they still have that wonderful pasta dish - it was wide noodles with a kind of beef broth flavored cream sauce. Sorry I don't have the details, just the memory of bliss. It was the best pasta I have ever had. It might have been some kind of chef's daily special.

Archived