Wearing your Pin.

hb1491

DH does, on formal nights. I never have.

I wear my CC pin along with my blue "C.R.U.I.S.E." pin that I got from a crew member on Golden. Wear them on formal evenings. Almost got my own Princess name tag pin on Star coming back from Oz but ran out of time...drats!!! 30 days wasn't long enough.

Ciao for now!!!

I wear my CC pin along with my blue "C.R.U.I.S.E." pin that I got from a crew member on Golden. Wear them on formal evenings. Almost got my own Princess name tag pin on Star coming back from Oz but ran out of time...drats!!! 30 days wasn't long enough.

Ciao for now!!!

My wife doesn't wear her pin, but I also wear mine on formal nights.

Mine sit in a drawer in my nightstand. They are nice, but until I get invited to the 'Most traveled luncheon', I probably won't ever wear them. At 153 days at sea, I don't think I have to worry too much about being invited to the luncheon any time soon.

As soon as it gets me a better drink at the repeaters party I'll wear one but in the mean time it just another meaningless piece of advertizement.

Better than what? They always get me what I want and it's not those green drinks they carry on their trays.

Better than what? They always get me what I want and it's not those green drinks they carry on their trays.

No body get suckered into accepting of of those non alcoholic tasteless drinks they made 1 1/2 hours before everybody got there. I know we always get a glass of wine or a beer but maybe something like of of those margarita's that they serve in Adagio's would be nice.

Now that I've turned platinum, I plan on getting a T-shirt made up that says, "I've spent a bunch of money on Princess cruises, so I'm special." ;)

I wish Princess would give us a free T-shirt ( like the one you will order) in place of the pin. :p

Archived