Wearing your Pin.

hb1491

I wear mine around my neck but tucked inside my shirt so that only the top part of the lanyard is seen. This method comes in handy when walking laps. I used to turn my facing inward but our names would rub off and we'd have to get new cards

It's not comfortable tucked in, but I do that when on the treadmill. My husband usually tucks his in when we're off the ship.

are we all going to agree that what ever we do with our pins and key cards the important thing is we all enjoy cruising with princess blue,gold,platinum or elite the colour doesn,t mater .

the post i did was just to ask why not a derogatory remark on other peoples reasons for what they did are we letting this get out of context .

happy cruising princess lovers:D:D

are we all going to agree that what ever we do with our pins and key cards the important thing is we all enjoy cruising with princess blue,gold,platinum or elite the colour doesn,t mater .

the post i did was just to ask why not a derogatory remark on other peoples reasons for what they did are we letting this get out of context .

happy cruising princess lovers:D:D

Isn't it amazing how posts get twisted and contorted to the point where people have to start trouble??

He does edit all of the video and now the new thing is to transfer it all on to DVD's. Nobody want to see it; nobody ever asks. Not friends, not family.......... nobody. Even I don't look at it. :)

I transfer all our videos to DVDs, watch them once and then put them away. Maybe every 2 years or so I'll take one out and skim through it. If we showed them to friends, well, I'm afraid we'd have no friends to show them to the next time. I wonder what will happen to all those DVDs after we're gone. (Shudder)

I transfer all our videos to DVDs, watch them once and then put them away. Maybe every 2 years or so I'll take one out and skim through it. If we showed them to friends, well, I'm afraid we'd have no friends to show them to the next time. I wonder what will happen to all those DVDs after we're gone. (Shudder)

One of our kids will stuff them in a corner with the rest of the stuff they never will look at again. :eek:

All thrown in the garbage can.- 8x10 photo's, DVDs, pins, necklaces, glasses from wine tasting, luggage tags, you name it. :D

All thrown in the garbage can.- 8x10 photo's, DVDs, pins, necklaces, glasses from wine tasting, luggage tags, you name it. :D

Luggage tags yes, the rest we save, We have an entire shelf at home for wine tasting glasses, from cruises, and local wineries.

john

One of our kids will stuff them in a corner with the rest of the stuff they never will look at again. :eek:

I have told my kids that all the Princess stuff and all our souvenirs from various

countries are quite valuable and there are collectors just waiting to give top

dollar to aquire these things ----

I figure it will take them a while to find out I may have twisted the truth a bit

and then they will toss them in the trash

:):)

I never enjoy wearing any kind of pins, name tags, or visable designer labels on my clothing. I'm not a walking billboard. I have pockets so only the crew sees my card when when charging something or getting on/off the ship. I've received leather key card holders (suite perk) from previous cruises, but don't use them. I don't list my status or past cruises as a signature on this board. That's just me. I want you to do what you like too. Happy Crusing!

It might be my imagination, but, the nights we wore our Elite pins, we got seated at tables for 2 faster.

There ya go! Another good reason to wear the pin proudly. I'm actually going to try that in February.

Archived