Tis Himself reporting from the Amsterdam

Himself

Well not quite. I am currently in th Emerald City of Seattle. Washinton and I will I will board the Amsterdam in the late morning tomorrow. It is raining in Seattle today--so what else is new! I want to do a few things in Seattle today.

This report is coming live from my hotel in Seattle.

The rain today took me by surprise, it has been and was supposed to be beautiful all week. :(

Have a great cruise, and if by chance you meet "Dadang" in the dining room, please say hello for me. :) We saw his picture in the Seattle Times this past Sunday so we know he's on the Amsterdam. He was our Assistant Waiter on the Rotterdam a few years ago, and he's a really a sweet guy.

Yep, you should have been here the last couple of days...it was the kind of weather that makes all the grey and cloudy stuff seem bearable. Hopefully, this will all blow through and the mountains will "come out" for sail away.

Have a great cruise.

Well not quite. I am currently in th Emerald City of Seattle. Washinton and I will I will board the Amsterdam in the late morning tomorrow. It is raining in Seattle today--so what else is new! I want to do a few things in Seattle today.

This report is coming live from my hotel in Seattle.

so what hotel did you stay in and would you recommend it?

also what to do in Seattle when it rains.

Looking forward to your reports. We'll be on the A in 8 weeks and appreciate all the advance info. Were you able to go to the Market Place? (Pikes). I believe a lot of it is under cover but could be wrong.

Bon Voyage!!!

Colette

so what hotel did you stay in and would you recommend it?

also what to do in Seattle when it rains.

I am currently at the HOLDAY INN at Seatec Airport I am very near the elctric train that takes one into the downtown area. You can also go from the train to the Airport itself.

I walked over to the airport to get some Canadian money for my stop in Victoria BC.

I also took the electric train downtown and then caught the tram over to the Space Needle. That is pretty good for a kid that grew up in the alleys of The West Side of Chicago.

Live from my hotel at Sea-Tac Airport

Looking forward to your posts.

We will need to wait until August 5th for our chance...

but look forward to sharing all your adventures.

Also, Would like to learn about any Catholic church's you may come across and information about mass, etc.

Thank you in advance :D

Archived