Discovery Channel Wednesday Night

Pokeraddict

has an hour on the "Epic" the program is on Discovery and program is called "Mighty Ships" for those interested.

And no this is not the "UCB" program

This listing is for Toronto Canada on channel 505 Shaw TV (satellite). Don't know how or if this will be showing in US.

Really! Find me athread that discussed this a year ago because I never saw it.

I trust your not mixing it up with Undercover Boss.

Nope..i remember the mighty ships did an episode of a cruise ship and i thought they covered the Epic, until i check an it was the Oasis of the Seas

Mighty Ships: Norwegian Epic

Original Airdate: 7/20/2011The Norwegian Epic is a billion-dollar showboat with more than 20 bars and restaurants and pool decks that transform into nightclubs.

Taken from the 'DISH Network' guide.

But I can't find it on the tv listing for Dish.?

Nope..i remember the mighty ships did an episode of a cruise ship and i thought they covered the Epic, until i check an it was the Oasis of the Seas

I thought so because I watch this station quite a bit and always do advance search on their TV programs and couldn't imagine that i missed it.

So is wednesday's airing just in Canada? I looked here locally and there's no listing except for an old episode from 2009. Too bad I would like an insider view of the epic. I think it might be too modern for me.

HI all!

Thanks for the info, too bad we don't get Planet Green here in Canada but we do get a Discovery channel which features the Epic on Wed night at 8 on Bell 520. It shows up as a new show in our tv program.

They did feature the Oasis on it's 1st run last year causing me to book a cruise on it!;)

Ciao

~ Jo ~ :)

has an hour on the "Epic" the program is on Discovery and program is called "Mighty Ships" for those interested.

This listing is for Toronto Canada on channel 505 Shaw TV (satellite). Don't know how or if this will be showing in US.

we will check our guide and see if it is available here.

Nita

Discovery's website shows it airing at 8PM on Wednesday night, but the DirecTV listing shows 'Sons of Guns' in that time slot... who knows?

Are you on the Discovery Canada site?

http://www.discoverychannel.ca/Showpage.aspx?sid=13057

US site

http://dsc.discovery.com/

Mighty Ships is a Discovery Canada show, not a US show. It does air on Discovery HD Theater from time to time.

Would LOVE to see that - not only did we sail on Epic last year, but we're going again next month and I believe a friend of ours may feature in it.

Living in Australia, there is only a very remote chance that we will get to see it on TV here ... hoping it will appear on YouTube or that someone could record it and send me the DVD ... :D

Are you on the Discovery Canada site?

http://www.discoverychannel.ca/Showpage.aspx?sid=13057

US site

http://dsc.discovery.com/

Mighty Ships is a Discovery Canada show, not a US show. It does air on Discovery HD Theater from time to time.

Ah, I didn't even notice the .ca

The logos are the same and everything, hard to notice the difference otherwise. :p

Thanks for the post. Can't wait to see it!:D

I was trying to set my DVR from my iPad this morning through the Xfinity App but at 8 pm tonight, it shows "Sons of Guns" on both Discovery HD as well as the regular Discovery. I would love to see this program since I'll be taking my very first cruise ON the Epic in October. Anyone have any ideas?

Archived