Host Mach ? - Gifts & Services

Happy0810

Hi Host Mach,

For some reason, I'm thinking that you've posted in the past that Carnival will be rolling out something new regarding the Bon Voyage Gifts & Services. Is this true or am I completely off in la-la land? I tried searching the forums but couldn't locate the post I'm thinking of.

If true, any details on what and when?

I don't remember where I read it, but I do recall seeing something about a new program where you could order Carnival items to be delivered to your home. Anyone know anything about this. I know they used to have this and it has since been cancelled, but I read something new was coming.

Mach is away from the boards for a bit...you might try using the 'hunt and peck' system I use when I'm trying to find info I know I've seen here..

The search button on the top right hand side of the screen will allow you to narrow down your search... you might want to 'search posts by' Host Mach, that contain the words 'bon voyage'.....see if that helps.

Carnival is working on rolling out an online version of their gift shops with a number of new items that you'll even be able to get delivered to your home! I've not heard specifically what new items will be available but I have heard that there will be a number of new items.

I have been away. I have been very ill... spent five days in hospital and got home a week ago today. Still rather weak but improving every day. Thanks for asking...

:)

Oh, my I hope you get better soon!

Melanie

>waves frantically at Mach<

Nice to see you!!!! Hope you are well on your way to feeling GOOD!

Thanks so much, guys. The docs have no idea what my problem is driven by. My heart and all of my organs are great (they first thought I had a heart attack...) but they had a heck of a time controlling my blood pressure... didn't respond to anything. Now I'm on a ton of meds to keep it moderated...

Thanks so much, guys. The docs have no idea what my problem is driven by. My heart and all of my organs are great (they first thought I had a heart attack...) but they had a heck of a time controlling my blood pressure... didn't respond to anything. Now I'm on a ton of meds to keep it moderated...

Glad to see you are back. Speedy recovery - relax and keep that blood pressure down! We missed you!:)

Carnival is working on rolling out an online version of their gift shops with a number of new items that you'll even be able to get delivered to your home! I've not heard specifically what new items will be available but I have heard that there will be a number of new items.

I have been away. I have been very ill... spent five days in hospital and got home a week ago today. Still rather weak but improving every day. Thanks for asking...

Sorry to hear that.. Hope you feel better soon.

Too bad the docs don't really know what to prescribe. I bet a prescription of a "a cruise to the Caribbean" would do the trick and get the BP under control! :D

Seriously, thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I'm looking forward to some new Bon Voyage gifts.

Good to know thanks Host Mach!!! And hope you feel 100% ASAP!!!:D

Nice to see you back. Hope all is better now:)

I know what you're going through Mach. By the time I get done taking my meds in the morning, I don't have to eat breakfast. I'm already full! It's a pain taking them but in the end, it's worth it. Take care of yourself!

Host Mach i hope you get well real soon!!!!

Archived