I have 3 cruises booked...

I certainly wish I had three cruises booked :( I'm still saving up for the deposit for my July 2012 cruise. I definitely search non stop for cruises, but booking it isn't always easy because of other commitments (college & my fiance's job). I only have the opportunity to cruise once a year - but I'm certainly not complaining, at least I get to cruise!! :)

OP, I just noticed from your profile that you live in Florida. The resident discount and no airfare must be nice!! If I lived in Florida, I'd probably be cruising just as much, haha! But airfare from Boston to FL, especially in the summer months, can cost us a fortune! :(

OP, I just noticed from your profile that you live in Florida. The resident discount and no airfare must be nice!! If I lived in Florida, I'd probably be cruising just as much, haha! But airfare from Boston to FL, especially in the summer months, can cost us a fortune! :(

We do really enjoy the freedom to be able to pack up and head to the ports without a lot of prep. We mostly only sail out of Port Canaveral and Tampa though. Living in Massachusetts just means you can better justify a longer cruise;)

What's the most cruises any of you have had booked at one time?

I think I now have 8 booked and thats only thru Nov 2012 .. havent started on 2013 yet.

LHP I am sure has me beat. She said something about getting free airfare, dont know if that is always, but if I had cheaper airfare I would have even more booked Im sure.

I just looked and Im missing Triumph 11/7 which I booked the end of last week in my signature. I never used to bother with a signature due to I just didnt keep up with keeping it up to date.

have 5 booked...

Disney Wonder Sept 2011

Carnival Magic Nov 2011

Carnival Dream Dec 2011

Carnival Triumph Feb 2012

Princess (I don't remember) Feb 2013

and Disney Magic on hold for October 2012

My husband says I am a cruise aholic - I guess I am :)

I'm seriously jealous of you all :( I feel like such a newbie!! Hopefully once I graduate from college in May & get a job at a good hospital in Boston, I'll rake in some $$$ so I can cruise with my family more often!! :) But with deposits being $1,200+.. it's hard right now :-/

We have 2 booked (Conquest Dec '11 & Magic Mar '12) It will be cruise # 7 & 8. All 6 previous cruises have been on Carnival in the last 3 years. We promised our kids they would be platinum by the time they graduated high school. They start high school next month. At this rate they will be platinum by sophmore year! One son wants to be milestone but we told him that after #10 it would be on his dime!

So why in the world am I looking for ANOTHER CRUISE?????:p

This is why I have to keep working. To support my high maintenance habits:D

LOL!!!! I have 3 booked now too, and I am always looking for the next one!:D It's a wonderful addiction!:rolleyes:

Maybe because you are Psychic! (See user name) Sorry couldn't pass that one up.

Have fun!!

I think booking the back to back was a bad idea. I keep looking at cruises before and after it seriously thinking about making it a B2B2B or maybe even a B2B2B2B!!!:eek:

Oh I'm doomed! Even rehab couldn't help me now:D

I envy you. My Dad is turning 93 this year and I dont even feel like I could do two 7 day B2Bs anymore. .. I cant be gone that long. Hence all my little cruises where I leave and come back soon.

I envy you. My Dad is turning 93 this year and I dont even feel like I could do two 7 day B2Bs anymore. .. I cant be gone that long. Hence all my little cruises where I leave and come back soon.

I completely understand. When my husband and I got married I wanted it to be done on the ship before we sailed, but my parents were not able to make even a two hour trip since my father was in the advanced stages of Alzheimer's disease. We opted for an outside waterfall wedding and while I would never change anything about the ceremony I still kind of dream about how amazing it would have been on the ship. More recently I've considered renewing our vows on the Spirit when we sail to Alaska.

I wish you and your father much more quality time together.

I see where several people have taken B2B, just wondering do you pay normal fare, or do you get discounts for B2B. On my last cruise I met a teacher who does five weeks each summer, so I am wondering what kind of good deals lie out there for B2B?

I paid a normal fare for both cruises. The real reward for me will be when every one else has to get off the ship and I don't:D

I completely understand. When my husband and I got married I wanted it to be done on the ship before we sailed, but my parents were not able to make even a two hour trip since my father was in the advanced stages of Alzheimer's disease.

If you want to renew vows, just do it. Cant go thru life wishing you did stuff.

I play bridge on Wednesday with a 79 year old lady with Alzheimer's who I know is going to get worse and worse. My Dad is having surgery, and I said any day but Wednesday .. so of course its next Wednesday.. Im going to be one busy gal next Wednesday. I also drive both my parents.

Enjoy life while you can. You cant take it with ya.

just wondering do you pay normal fare, or do you get discounts for B2B.

No discounts, unless you are seriously doing some major amount like a few months of B2Bs from what I have heard.

Ahhhh, I have what Freud would term "Cruise Envy!"

Enjoy your voyages!!!

Fire I can sure relate to this.

My Dad is turning 90 in a couple weeks. He is a widower and I am an only child.

He still lives at home however his house is only across the driveway from mine..

He no longer drives and depends on me for EVERYTHING....

There is no way I could ever be gone long enough to do a B2B...but oh how I would love to.

At this time I only have two cruises booked but am looking to book # 3 soon....Breeze..;)

Archived