Unlimited laundry rate

wingit

It's offered on all the ships. I believe that the cost is about $7.50 per day.

It does seem to vary now and then, but IMO it's one of the best deals on the ship. Who wants to do laundry when they are making your bed, cleaning your room & serving you meals?:p

On board, you will have the option to choose per piece (don't do it), by the bag or unlimited

Thanks for your replies everyone. All things considered I think we may end up doing the $20/bag deal. One of those per week should just about do. The unlimited laundry would certainly be a nice luxury, but not sure if its worth it to me.

• 2 weeks later...
Does the unlimited package include pressing? We had some dress shirts, pants and such that we would like laundered and pressed. Or is the pressing additional?

And the $20 laundry bag, would that include pressing if we put our dress shirts in there?

Thanks!

Your clothes are laundered and pressed and folded or put on hangers, whichever you select. You can't send things just to be pressed, however. It also does not include dry cleaning.

You can't send things just to be pressed, however. It also does not include dry cleaning.

Clarification:

You can't send things for pressing or dry cleaning on the unlimited laundry package.

Things can be sent for pressing only, or dry cleaning at a separate charge. Those services are available.

Clarification:

You can't send things for pressing or dry cleaning on the unlimited laundry package.

Things can be sent for pressing only, or dry cleaning at a separate charge. Those services are available.

The poster asked specifically about the unlimited package and the $20/bag deal and I was responding to that.

The poster asked specifically about the unlimited package and the $20/bag deal and I was responding to that.

I realize that, but not every casual reader would.

There have been many, many questions about unlimited laundry and pressing lately (not only in this thread), that it seems to have become a most confused topic. An answer such as yours has been posted, and almost immediately there would be a question asking if that means you can't get pressing only.

Sorry to have stepped on your toes.

Archived