Johnny Rocket Draft Beer

There was no cover charge to get in when we were on Majesty of the Seas, just pay for food or drinks if you order.

Well that's a big change! What is the charge for different food items? I thought it was always the cover charge covered whatever you wanted to eat, but there was an extra charge for shakes, sodas, or beer.

Well that's a big change! What is the charge for different food items? I thought it was always the cover charge covered whatever you wanted to eat, but there was an extra charge for shakes, sodas, or beer.

That's what it was on Freedom. $4.95 cover charge and milkshakes, soda, alcohol extra (unless you had a soda card).

I think there is a bit of a misunderstanding of how the cover charge works in JR - you only pay the cover charge if you order food. You can order just drinks/shakes or beer and either sit in or take it away without paying the $4.95 charge, unless this has changed in the last 8 weeks?

On all my previous cruises I usually stop by JR during the day for a root beer and take it to the pool.

Archived