2011 grand Asia/Australia blog Sept. 26th-Dec 5th

TENNCruisers

Lovely to hear from you both. Loking forward to following your adventures again. We have booked the Rotterdam's Asian voyage in January-April 2013 for 88 days. Dorothy and George (Blue Whale) booked as well as Leslie and Handler (CuisenTexans). Have a great trip.

Paul

Lovely to hear from you both. Loking forward to following your adventures again. We have booked the Rotterdam's Asian voyage in January-April 2013 for 88 days. Dorothy and George (Blue Whale) booked as well as Leslie and Handler (CuisenTexans). Have a great trip.

Paul

The cruise sounds good. We would love to travel with all of you again.

Don't like the trip across the pond to catch the ship.

Orlin and Barbara

So glad to read that you will be providing a blog of your upcoming Asia and Australia trip. We have both bookmarked your site for easy reference. Reading your blog will increase our anticipation of our World cruise starting in January and I know that you will take good care of the ms Amsterdam. Enjoy your trip and we hope to cruise with you again, soon.

Darrel and Karen (from Orlin’s home state)

Just discovered your first blog, and am completely entranced with your 2007 travels. Looking forward to catching up with all of the subsequent entries, and "joining" you for the upcoming adventure.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share all of this - I hope someday we will be able to follow in your footsteps ... right now we are still about six or seven years out from retirement, but enjoying your travels vicariously is wonderful!

Stan and Barbara,

Have a wonderful trip. We will enjoy following your adventures. Thank you for the nice layout of your trip preparations. It will be helpful to us when we plan our own Grand Voyage.

You forgot to mention your blog of the Voyage of the Vikings in your Introduction. http://2009voyageofthevikings.thestansfields.com/

I have now set up all five of your blogs Under Stansfields Cruising Aventures.

I am going to use the information to help me plan our July 2012 trip on the Maasdam.

I love your photographs of Barbara and her Library Card. Libraries need all the support they can get. I tried to get our Library to do a similar program.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for taking us along with you with your beautiful blog.

We will always remember our 2007 Asia Pacific Grand Voyage, where JACKWC and Chemmy led the best CC meetings of all time (thanks to the great group of fellow CC members).

Hugs also to Lucia & Henk from Jack & Barbara (SA & Antarctica 2009).

I am really enjoying sharing your voyage.

Barbara

Archived