Formal night - eclipse 7 night

Oceangoer2

:confused::confused:

Does anyone know which evening is formal on the Eclipse 7 day sailing (Nov. 12th)? Making dinner plans (birthday and anniversary). I know on those cruises which are more than 10 days, usually they are 1st sea night and 2nd last sea night. Haven't taken a 7 day in a while so not sure. Thanks.

Carole

:confused::confused:

Does anyone know which evening is formal on the Eclipse 7 day sailing (Nov. 12th)? Making dinner plans (birthday and anniversary). I know on those cruises which are more than 10 days, usually they are 1st sea night and 2nd last sea night. Haven't taken a 7 day in a while so not sure. Thanks.

Carole

It's been since last Nov that I took a 7 day but they usually are also the night of the first full day, and then the second to last night. Have found this to be the case in at least 90% of my 20 X cruises. I think on one cruise it varied because they didn't want to have it on the night we were in Aruba. Every other one I think was as above.

It's been since last Nov that I took a 7 day but they usually are also the night of the first full day, and then the second to last night. Have found this to be the case in at least 90% of my 20 X cruises. I think on one cruise it varied because they didn't want to have it on the night we were in Aruba. Every other one I think was as above.

So there's still two! Busy week.

Are there really two formal nights on a 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Eclipse?

Yes, really. Eastern/Western/Southern. All the 7 night Caribbean

cruises have 2 formal nights.

Mh husband takes a dark suit and a change of shirt and tie. Lots easier than the Tux and all the add ons. Same shoes he wears every evening for dinner. I go with black swishy non-wrinkly pants and lightweight glitzy tops. Packing couldn't be easier. We take one checked suitcase and one roll-aboard for a 7 nght cruise. We also do walk-off and head directly to the airport. Of course we have been cruising for years and years and find that we really don't need as much as we thought we did!

Mh husband takes a dark suit and a change of shirt and tie. Lots easier than the Tux and all the add ons. Same shoes he wears every evening for dinner. I go with black swishy non-wrinkly pants and lightweight glitzy tops. Packing couldn't be easier. We take one checked suitcase and one roll-aboard for a 7 nght cruise. We also do walk-off and head directly to the airport. Of course we have been cruising for years and years and find that we really don't need as much as we thought we did!

No problem with packing or 'what to take'....DH is like a lot of men who would rather wear chain mail than his tux and probably only wears it to make me happy (and because I tell him how handsome he is when he wears it..LOL).

My kinda woman :D

Archived