2012 Cruise Brides

Tasha4199

Name: Crystal

Line/Ship: Carnival imagination

Wedding Date: 11/09/12

Wedding is set on board prior to sailing to the Bahamas. I have 30 Sailing guests confirmed

I have been with H2B for 11 years and we have 2 children

I chose a cruise wedding as something easy and affordabl

I'm looking forward to my first dance with my husband :-)

I talked to Carnival today and had my FINAL CALL!!

I'll be sailing on the Carnival Ecstasy on the 24th and getting married on the 27th on the beach in Nassau. I can't believe it's only 9 days away before we leave. We have a total of 42 sailing guests.

I'll be sure to write a review and include pictures. Can't wait :)

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Angela

Line/Ship: Carnival Ecstacy

Wedding in Port Canavaral on embarkation day

Wedding Date: 11/1/12

Why did you choose a cruise wedding? 2nd marriage for both. We wanted something easy breezy this time around.

How many guests (sailing and non sailing)? 34 Sailing and 0 non sailing

What are you most looking forward to? A quick wedding and a fun vacation with those we love after.

• 1 month later...

8 days til we get married on the Carnival Liberty in Port of Miami!!!

They are supposed to come to my hotel that morning and do my hair/makeup. I don't know who is doing it yet.

we have 17 guests, 15 sailing, and we are staying on a second week for a true honeymoon.

any last minute advice??

8 days til we get married on the Carnival Liberty in Port of Miami!!!

They are supposed to come to my hotel that morning and do my hair/makeup. I don't know who is doing it yet.

we have 17 guests, 15 sailing, and we are staying on a second week for a true honeymoon.

any last minute advice??

I dont have any advice...but I did want to wish you well...enjoy yourself...I will getting married on the liberty on 12/1....i hope to read a review from you with wonderful details on how perfect your day was!

• 3 months later...

Do any 2012 Cruise Brides have any reviews and/or pictures to share of their wedding day? And congratulations to all of you! I just love reading about everyone's experiences before the big day and would like to see how it all went! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well, we are the typical Army couple. I met my hubs on match.com. He was just getting to Savannah, GA coming from assignment in Egypt when I met him. We were engaged a couple of months after meeting each other. He decided to transition to the UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) world in May of 2012 & was at school in Arizona when we got married. I flew & he drove to Vegas to be married on September 1, 2012 (exactly 2 years from us officially being together). It was a long weekend for Labor Day, so we made the most of it. No it wasn't at the Chapel O'Love...we had a GORGEOUS ceremony at the Venetian on the Gondola. Our wedding pictures couldn't have been any more perfect than they were. We had our wedding cake, a slice of Lemon Creme Torte, at The Cheesecake Factory in Caesar's Palace & our wedding dinner was at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant at the Paris Resort. Every where we went we received standing ovations. Not because I was the blushing bride, but because my husband was a proud member of the military & looked dashing in his military Blues. I was so grateful that he got the recognition he deserves and on our wedding day no less, when traditionally the bride gets most of the attention.

After his school in AZ, he was assigned to Ft.Hood, TX and has been there since September, 2012. I have remained in GA bc of my boys, my career & I just built a house before we were married. The last time I saw Will was for his birthday in Baton Rouge, LA (halfway point for us). Luckily he has another Army school that is bringing him to Alabama for the next 6 wks so at least he can come home on the weekends. He's coming in this Thursday. When I see him on Thursday it will have been 2 months since we last saw each other.

Our honeymoon is set for May 18, when we sail aboard the Carnival Freedom. We go to St.Thomas, Antigua, Tortola & Nassau. We figured what better way to celebrate being Mr. & Mrs. St.Thomas than a honeymoon to St.Thomas! So 8 months after being married we will finally take our honeymoon.

This may sound like an impossible relationship to most but I am prior military myself. The reason why I remained in Savannah is because this is where I got out from the Army and this area is rich with aviation. I know what it takes to reassure my soldier & understand his position. Don't get me wrong, it's still hard but at least I have a strong sense of empathy for my husband's duty. Anywho....here are some pics from our wedding. So enjoy, God knows we sure did!

516247804_095295111.jpg.e2d2327c7fdd748756e3f9f8d78f82b3.jpg

1069913438_095295126.jpg.0e111f2d9e991a78a7d555a1d48e3d24.jpg

931413370_revised112.jpg.c6dd2bad144b76ea9f9f1257344f6477.jpg

1980357218_095295124.jpg.2d84b6bac3ba02c2d9909a183f0f09ca.jpg

1488251224_095295122.jpg.b1f9f59a183137d0203d5da5a7bb1612.jpg

Archived