2012 Cruise Brides

Tasha4199

I'm getting married on embarkation day on the Carnival Ecstasy. July 26. Getting so darn excited! I'm from Bermuda so this is a true vacation for me and my guests. The hubby to be is from England so we kinda figured we'd meet in the middle, lol.

Thank you!!! You too! Wow yours is soon!!! Where are you guys getting married?!

We are getting married on the beach in fort Lauderdale Before our cruise..... I can't wait!!!

Soon to be Mrs. Taddeo. 8-10-12

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am getting married March 27, 2012 on the beach in St Thomas. We will be sailing Carnival Freedom :)

My niece is looking for ideas to get married on St. Thomas in October. Do you have any tips?? Restaurants to go to after?

Thanks in advance

Wow, when I started this thread, I had 283 days to go. Now, I'm at 28 days and counting!! :D Everything seems to be falling into place now, after some crazy mishaps with the BM dresses, DIY coaster favors, and a bridesmaid-zilla type MOH. So exciting!!

Wow, when I started this thread, I had 283 days to go. Now, I'm at 28 days and counting!! :D Everything seems to be falling into place now, after some crazy mishaps with the BM dresses, DIY coaster favors, and a bridesmaid-zilla type MOH. So exciting!!

Good luck and congrats!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Wow your day has passed now. How was it??

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations Tasha! Can't wait to see pics! Are any of you 2012 brides getting married on an oasis class RC ship on embarkation day? We're getting married on allure and I would love some input!! Thanks so much & congrats everyone!

I'm getting married July 15th 2012 *8 days away!!!* aboard the Carnival Fantasy in Charleston, SC!! I am full of jitters!!

Not a bride, so pardon me for popping up in the thread, but this showed up in a search for that sailing. I'm sailing on the Fantasy that day! I hope I see you onboard, so I can wish you a BIG congratulations!

Fingers crossed for all your planning! :D

By the way, if you want to join the roll call for the cruise, click on my signature banner to go there!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to all of you, I hope you all have many happy years together.

We're renewing our wedding vows on Carnival Desitny September 2012, it will be our 25th wedding anniversary, we actually got married in december, but we are taking our cruise early.

Congrats to all of you, I hope you all have many happy years together.

We're renewing our wedding vows on Carnival Desitny September 2012, it will be our 25th wedding anniversary, we actually got married in december, but we are taking our cruise early.

Congrats!

I am getting married Sept 22nd on Destiny, will you be on this same cruise?

Hi everyone,

I will be marrying my fiance at sea, on the Ruby Princess, in the Caribbean, on November 13th, 2012.

I am looking for advice on making our marriage legal in California...

I would also like to hear about experiences from anyone who has already been married on the Ruby Princess - good or bad :)

Thank you!!

I'm getting married november 10, 2012, in Ft lauderdale on Liberty of the seas...looking for someone to come to hotel morning of embarkation to do hair and makeup.. any suggestions??

I am using Chic Makeup by Aimee- I had a trial with her Friday afternoon and it was awesome. She does early morning appointments at hotels, and is very aware of our timing constratints having to be to the sip by a certain time.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

We will be married onboard the Ruby Princess on Nov 13th 2012. I am looking for advice on what I should plan for now with the outside vendor coordinator and what you were able to accomplish on the ship with the wedding coordinator.

I would also like to know if you were married in the chapel or on deck with pros and cons for both please ;)

Wedding planning on a cruise is a little challenging for a control freak :)

Thank you for any advice you can share!!!

Gina

• 2 weeks later...

anybody have any ideas about like youtube videos or whatever to teach yourself how to do makeup? I'm having carnival provide someone to do my hair, but I didn't want to spend another 100 on makeup... but I dont' usually wear make up so I'm trying to figure out how to do it!!

Thanks!

anybody have any ideas about like youtube videos or whatever to teach yourself how to do makeup? I'm having carnival provide someone to do my hair, but I didn't want to spend another 100 on makeup... but I dont' usually wear make up so I'm trying to figure out how to do it!!

Thanks!

Look up Kandee Johnson. She has a ton of great makeup tutorials.

Name: Gina

Line/Ship: Ruby Princess

Wedding At Sea

Wedding Date: 11~13~12

How long together with S2B: 1.5 years but known him for 3 years

Why did you choose a cruise wedding? We just got engaged on 7.13.12 and were planning on being married in 2013. OUr family had this cruise planned for a year for my Grandma's 96th birthday... We will have 17 family members onboard and just decided at the last minute to try and be married on the cruise. We were very fortunate to get the last wedding spot!! We will be married in the Caribbean Sea (on deck) and then have a reception at home...

How many guests (sailing and non sailing)? 17

What are you most looking forward to? Beautiful wedding pictures!!!

Name: Tracey

Line/Ship: Celebrity Summit

Wedding in San Juan on the beach at the Courtyard Isla Verde on embarkation day

Wedding Date: 12~15~12

How long together with S2B: 2.5 years (almost 3)

Why did you choose a cruise wedding? I love cruising, and introduced my S2B to cruising in May 2010. I wanted a smaller less stressful wedding, and am hoping this will be it.

How many guests (sailing and non sailing)? 22 sailing, no non-sailing so far

What are you most looking forward to? Enjoying the cruise with my S2B, family and friends.

Archived