Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

I just bought yet another dress... I think I'm developing an addiction. Seems that losing 93 pounds can do that to a person, lol. I'm just not sure when I'm going to have much chance to wear them all.

I was at JCP tonight and bought this for $25 (50% off and then $20 in rewards certificates off of it). Not the best picture because I had the girl in the changing room take it so I could show the fiance it before I bought it.

dress3-1.jpg

I found this lovely number this last weekend... over 50% off! Love the retro feel of it and it even has pockets... too cute.

Anyway, Christmas Day dinner is NOT a formal night on our upcoming cruise, is this dress still OK to wear to dinner in the MDR? too fru fru?

We will be on Holland America's Nieuw Amsterdam if that makes any difference.

xmasphoto.jpg

~Stephanie

OMG I love this!! Where did you get it?

Hi Ladies' date='[/color']

Hope everyone is getting ready for a Blessed Happy Thanksgiving with family, friends and loved ones. While I was online checking out some Thanksgiving menu items, I found myself wandering to my favorite ebay dress site.:rolleyes:

I wanted to share my latest aquisitions. I've never really considered a turquoise dress, but think it might be rather pretty on a Tropical cruise....and I love the grape color of the second dress. The best part is that I once again got both these dresses for a steal! $10 each!:eek::D

Everyone have a wonderful Happy Thanksgiving.

Where do you get these great deals?

Where do you get these great deals?

There are a couple of sites that I use on Ebay. Usually I just purchase a dress outright if it is something that I like. However on these latest dresses, I just happen to be online at the right time and put in a last minute bid (around 4 A.M.) and was fortunate enough to be the winning bidder.

Here is a link. Hope it works, if not, let me know and I will repost it. http://stores.ebay.com/eveningdress-garden?_trksid=p4340.l2563

They do amazing work on the dresses, and the prices are almost too good to be true. Some think that the shipping is a little high, but I think for the prices paid for the dresses and the quality...the shipping is very reasonable. It usually takes about two weeks to get a custom made dress. The lady on the site is so sweet, and will do her best to make sure your purchase is what you want and expect. Just be very specific when ordering, size, total prices, etc. Hope you find something you like.:)

Good morning Ladies' date=' [/b']

I'm excited this morning, and wanted to share a little something with those who have purchased dresses from the lady in China.

I recently purchased four new dresses from her, and they were all strapless. I decided to email her and see if it was possible to get matching shawls for the dresses (should have asked when I first bought them).:confused:

She emailed back said yes! Told me that I would have them before Dec.15th.:)

Ladies,

The shawls arrived yesterday for the four dresses that I recently purchased. So glad that I emailed her and ask if she could make these. They are just right to cover my shoulder with these strapless dresses and yet they are sheer enough not to hide the dress.

They are about 16 inches wide and 78 inches long, so they are just the right size to wrap about my shoulders. The turquoise shawl was too short, just a mistake in cutting, however the lady was so sweet. She wanted to send me another one. I just couldn't have her do that. I told her that I would not feel right for her to do that since I paid so little for the dresses! She is such a nice lady, and of course if you can believe getting dresses any cheaper, she offered me a discount next time! I've got my eye on one already!:D Of course it is "Green"!:rolleyes:

After drooling over this thread for a year and a half, we're home from our cruise and I can post pictures.

I spent a year looking for things on ebay and Dillards on clearance and bought the size I hoped would fit (I lost 94 lbs. in the past 3 years). All but 1 fit

384122_2344636053312_1172332413_32202013_1960352526_n.jpg

379898_2344641853457_1172332413_32202030_2018357479_n.jpg

I bought this one in St. Thomas. Now I wish I would have bought the purple one too.

393326_2344951221191_1172332413_32202359_1619873659_n.jpg

383863_2345038943384_1172332413_32202469_766347304_n.jpg

It was our first cruise, and I had so much fun dressing up every night (10 nights).

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing. Love your hubby's green shirt. I have one like it. Good taste. :D:D

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is having a good week, and all ready for the Holidays.

I happened to be in the right place again at the right time!:D Went to my favorite ebay site and won another dress this morning....Just like I need another dress!:rolleyes: Oh, well, it was an amazing buy and I know the dress will be very nice.;)

Everyone have a wonderful week, and A very Merry and Blessed Christmas.:)

169880172_NewRedDress.jpg.4f2e00d5b7f3f499f3847a6d454667d0.jpg

Hi Ladies' date='[/color']

Hope everyone is having a good week, and all ready for the Holidays.

I happened to be in the right place again at the right time!:D Went to my favorite ebay site and won another dress this morning....Just like I need another dress!:rolleyes: Oh, well, it was an amazing buy and I know the dress will be very nice.;)

Everyone have a wonderful week, and A very Merry and Blessed Christmas.:)

Sherrie Lynn, do we need to stage an intervention? Just kidding. Merry Christmas to you too.

Sherrie Lynn, do we need to stage an intervention? Just kidding. Merry Christmas to you too.

It's very possible.....but I kind of like the idea of a "girl's lucheon" and a shopping spree afterwards!:D

I am thinking that I may need to clean a few things from my closet to make some room. I'm running out of closet space!!:eek:

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to tell you about the recent dress purchase. The dress was red, and since I just recently purchased a red dress from this lady, I asked if I could get another color! What a sweet lady she is! She asked what color I wanted. I ask if I could get the dress in black....I thought it would be so pretty and elegant in black.....She said yes!!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=216014&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1324584475

Hi Ladies' date='[/b']

Just wanted to tell you about the recent dress purchase. The dress was red, and since I just recently purchased a red dress from this lady, I asked if I could get another color! What a sweet lady she is! She asked what color I wanted. I ask if I could get the dress in black....I thought it would be so pretty and elegant in black.....She said yes!!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=216014&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1324584475

I was looking at that dress today and thought it would be gorgeous in black. We must be sisters!!! :D

I think we must be related somehow!!!! Hope you are ready for a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Yes' date=' Sis. I am ready!!! It was a productive however frustrating day.[/color']:D

If I may be so bold--Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Cruise Dress Shopping to all from my Sister and me!!!:)

I was looking at that dress today and thought it would be gorgeous in black. We must be sisters!!! :D

Hey Sis, Guess what? I did it again!:D I saw the same dress and decided to bid on it....well someone actually opened the bid while I was getting dressed... I waited till the last minute and slapped another 50 cents on the bid.:rolleyes: So now I have another dress coming just like the black one. The bid was for another red dress which I did not want, so I asked if I could get another color.....This next one is going to be a dark gray. I thought that would go well with Drew's AirForce uniform...;):)

!C!55Obg!Wk~$(KGrHqIOKioEzUlUcmh8BNFGzcuZ1Q~~0_3.JPG

You're killing me here! And what kind of example is that for your little sister?

;) A PERFECT ONE!!! I think the dress is so beautiful and can't wait to see photos of you in it.

I got a LBD yesterday (at Ross) to wear to dinner tomorrow night. I'll try to post a picture later. I can wear it with the shoes I bought a while ago.

688979758_blackshoe.jpg.ee533d11fb44e644a1b2845eb08487f9.jpg Love ya!

You're killing me here! And what kind of example is that for your little sister?

;) A PERFECT ONE!!! I think the dress is so beautiful and can't wait to see photos of you in it.

I got a LBD yesterday (at Ross) to wear to dinner tomorrow night. I'll try to post a picture later. I can wear it with the shoes I bought a while ago.

[ATTACH]216730[/ATTACH] Love ya!

Well I try to be a good example...:rolleyes: It will be awhile before I wear the new dresses....planning on some new dresses for the next cruise. We will be going to DC for a Sam Fox Reunion next October...Hoping they will have a formal dance one night.

Now on to the shoes and the LBD,....they are both so cute! Just perfect for New Year's Eve. Now the question....are you and Rob going to get wild and crazy tomorrow night?.....I'm wondering if we will see you on Facebook with a lamp shade on your head before the end of the year!:D

Seriously, Have fun tomorrow night and be careful if you are out....I'm always glad and a bit relieved when we get home from NYE. Just too many people at the wheel of a car that have had too much to drink.

I'm still debating what I will wear tomorrow night....I usually stay away from black on NYE, but I have a new LBD and I was thinking about that....I really want to wear the new little "bauble" that Santa left in the the tree...

OH, and while I am on that subject, Happy Belated Birthday!! I realize that my "little bauble" is your birthstone as well as mine!:rolleyes:;):) It is a little larger than I usually wear, but Drew loved the color and the band was unique. I'm just a little concerned, because I have such short fingers....Drew said he could take it back and get something else....but I said "No Way"...."I'm keeping this little jewel"!

Joyce, and everyone else here on CC....Have a Safe & Happy New Year...and God's blessings to each of you in the coming year.

No new dresses for me...I did get a new pair of nice black slacks and

a couple of pretty tops though:)

And got my first Keurig:D...the cashier and the lady on line behind me

said I would never go back to a "regular autodrip coffee maker"

again;) It is red in color:)

I have the worst time finding black slacks that I really love. :( And I'm kind of a weird size. Too short for regular but too tall for petite. I hate to hem!:mad:

This sounds exactly like me--petites are too short, regulars drag on the floor.

Amazingly I found a great pair of black pants with a very subtle pinstripe once at Wal-mart, of all places, that fit perfectly and pack like a dream. People actually compliment me on them from time to time! (George brand) Best buy ever for about $17--I've been wearing them about five years and they still look great (but I don't wear dress pants too often).

Come on ladies--show us some more dresses. I'm having dress withdrawl.:o Pretty please!

You may be sorry you asked. We just got back from a B2B Eastern and Western Caribbean cruise and I wore a dress every night. My hubby took pics of all of them so I'll post them a bit at a time.

Here are a few of the cocktail dresses I wore.

2961826410028318781S500x500Q85.jpg

2468333910028318781S500x500Q85.jpg

2786153170028318781S500x500Q85.jpg

2548798110028318781S500x500Q85.jpg