Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Ah! She sounds like an amazing ship! My dress is hanging up ready to be packed (at the last min to reduce creasing!), but I can't wait to get on board and have a great time. When in March are you going on the ship? My best friend is one of the performers on the Equinox at the min (one of the main reasons I'm going on Equinox - gonna be an emotional reunion when I get on the ship!) and he's due to finish in March. Enjoy your upcoming cruises - particularly the Equinox in March! I'll post pics of my dress after the cruise - much better if it's a proper pic when I've done my hair etc! LOL! x

Ah! She sounds like an amazing ship! My dress is hanging up ready to be packed (at the last min to reduce creasing!), but I can't wait to get on board and have a great time. When in March are you going on the ship? My best friend is one of the performers on the Equinox at the min (one of the main reasons I'm going on Equinox - gonna be an emotional reunion when I get on the ship!) and he's due to finish in March. Enjoy your upcoming cruises - particularly the Equinox in March! I'll post pics of my dress after the cruise - much better if it's a proper pic when I've done my hair etc! LOL! x

I am sailing March 4th for 11 nights:)....Oh, how fun for both of you:D

I am sure you will have a blast!:)

Hi all! Here is my dress that I bought for "formal night" our first cruise in April 2013.

After seeing all the long formal dresses, I might want a long dress instead.

2E4DA1F8-8B72-4227-9F8E-ED076AA21A61-6710-000006623A5BD2FF_zps2d3fa91f.jpg

With these earrings I got on eBay for $4.99!

DCD6C6EA-4F4E-459E-91EC-4A377D4EDD38-6710-000006624058C68C_zps50ea6a5d.jpg

We are cruising on the Carnival Fantasy.

LOVE your dress and the color looks great on you! I think it's perfect for Elegant Night. Have a great cruise! :)

Chrystal, you and DH look so good and so happy! Thanks for sharing! Enjoy every minute of your journey, it's over before you know it. My baby is now 33! I can't believe it.

Thank you so much! :)

Good Morning Ladies! DH and I just got back from our Allure cruise/baby-moon, and we had a wonderful time. I started a photo review in the Royal forum, there's a link to it in my signature.

In any event, I feel like we had a maternity shoot on formal night! Love these photos:

And my favorite:

ChrystalAndWes_zps86ae25662_zpsd133b56b.jpg

How precious! Thank you for sharing such a special moment with us:)

Congratulations!

Amy

Hi all! Here is my dress that I bought for "formal night" our first cruise in April 2013.

2E4DA1F8-8B72-4227-9F8E-ED076AA21A61-6710-000006623A5BD2FF_zps2d3fa91f.jpg

With these earrings I got on eBay for $4.99!

DCD6C6EA-4F4E-459E-91EC-4A377D4EDD38-6710-000006624058C68C_zps50ea6a5d.jpg

We are cruising on the Carnival Fantasy.

Super cute and the color works so well with your complexion!

Just found a long black dress at Burlington Coat Factory for $40. They also had it in blue but not in my size. The dress has a couple of layers of chiffon as a skirt overlay. Gathered chiffon also forms the wide shoulder straps. There is a crystal pin below the bust which is a true pin and thus removeable. Such a nice surprise as I wasn't there looking for a dress.

There were also numerous jacket/top sets with sparkles to wear with black skirts/pants. A friend of mine bought a few of those.

Thank you Beejay! I just ordered my 2nd dress tonight. I've decided not to go the formal long dress route, so I can use the dresses for other occasions too. I will be dressing up this dress with rhinestone chandelier earrings and either a matching brooch or necklace. To any of the readers who have traveled on the Celebrity Silhouette, can you tell me how formal the formal dinners are? I know each cruise line differs on how dressed up people get. Any info would be very appreciated! :)

FormalDress_2.jpg.68bd64f8eb7e1d168beb71d8beca77a7.jpg

Thank you Beejay! I just ordered my 2nd dress tonight. I've decided not to go the formal long dress route, so I can use the dresses for other occasions too. I will be dressing up this dress with rhinestone chandelier earrings and either a matching brooch or necklace. To any of the readers who have traveled on the Celebrity Silhouette, can you tell me how formal the formal dinners are? I know each cruise line differs on how dressed up people get. Any info would be very appreciated! :)

Another beautiful one. Quite timeless.

Hi:) I have not sailed Sihlouette (yet;)) but I have been cruising

with Celebrity since 2003 and you will find a variation of formal attire.

That dress is LOVELY:) and you will be just fine......I love that dress

and would love to know where you got it (please)...love the color

too:D

I wouldn't change a thing! You are going to knock them out, especially against a sea of black black black dresses and outfits. I also adore your haircut. I'm due for a new style and this might just be it.