Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Daijayx2- I think your dress for your Halloween cruise is really cute!! and it matches the tie perfect! How'd you do that?? On the colored shoes, I think I like the strappy sandals best with it. Lord knows I couldn't walk in them, but they sure are cute!! I love all your dresses from your previous cruise, especially the hot pink/coral one - you look good in that color. Your new blue dresses & shoes look good too - I think you're ready!! Thanks for sharing!!

Formal Night Photos from last week's cruise on Caribbean Princess

I'm in the blue in both pictures

554921_10151350027368861_377181966_n.jpg

45244_10151350028408861_1774143927_n.jpg

You and your Mom look lovely:) very pretty pictures.

Well darn. The plum beaded dress came from ebay. It's beautiful but is too big across the shoulders & falls off. Wonder if someone could take a seam somewhere ?! The beads are going to make that difficult. Any tricks?

Hard to tell without actually seeing the dress. If you have no sewing experience, your best bet is a good tailor/seamtress....they know the tricks. I have tons of experience but had a top that just didn't fit right and nothing seemed to work. Took it to a seamtress and she knew exactly what to do.

Thank you ladies:).

Yes, I am getting married in ten days. I am very excited. But I am a bit disappointed; the commodore and his wife Julie are getting off the ship tomorrow in Sydney. We have met them a dozen times and had the honor to dine at their table. They are very lovely, caring, and genuine people. I wish they could stay longer and the Commodore would marry us. Julie went on the overland to the Great Wall with us. One night during dinner, someone suggested we dressed up like the wedding and have the Commodore to bless us. Julie said he would do it. I loved the idea, but after many thoughts I decided against it. I am one of those people who hate to take advanced or bother other people. I will miss them.

My wedding gown is a very simple gown, nothing fancy; it is an ivory colored long gown. I do like it.

Take cares ladies. Have a wonderful St Patrick’s Day.

Marie

The internet is supper slow, I will post more picture later.

Oh Marie, how disappointing for you. If you are referring to Commodore Warner then I know just what a charming man he is. I am not too sure if he is on QM2 at the moment but if it isn't him then Cunard must have an abudance of lovely Commodores and I am sure the next one will perform his duties for you beautifully. :) Enjoy your very special day and I look forward to the photos.

Daijayx2- I think your dress for your Halloween cruise is really cute!! and it matches the tie perfect! How'd you do that?? On the colored shoes, I think I like the strappy sandals best with it. Lord knows I couldn't walk in them, but they sure are cute!! I love all your dresses from your previous cruise, especially the hot pink/coral one - you look good in that color. Your new blue dresses & shoes look good too - I think you're ready!! Thanks for sharing!!

I found the dress on a custom website that makes dressed and just searched eBay for rainbow tattoos. Then used an app to put the pictures together. Thank you for all you comments. That was the exact color if the pink dress was coral. :).

Thank you again for you comments.

daijaix2

You and your gf look lovely. I love all of her gowns especially the silver one. :)

Thank you very much. I really liked the silver one also. It was a little big in a few areas but I really enjoyed that dress. Thank you for your compliments.

zejuny2e.jpg

Her tie and my dress.

ymure6y5.jpg

My dress with some shoe possibilities.

As I said earlier this ain't for everyone. But it's the one time we are willing to dress a little different and have some fun.

Melissa

LOOOOVE these!! You go and rock them, girl!! :D

Thanks so much for the support! :) I just got my order conformation. So they are beginning to work in my dress. Ill post a pic once I actually receive the dress in the mail.

This is a lot of fun!! Please post a pic of the real thing.

We don't celebrate Halloween but are cruising over that period and secretly I love looking at the spectacular costumes.

This is a lot of fun!! Please post a pic of the real thing.

We don't celebrate Halloween but are cruising over that period and secretly I love looking at the spectacular costumes.

Thank you. I sure will. Just got conformation that the dress will be ready the last week of June. So come back and see. :) I will be posting. This will be my first time cruising during Halloween.

Daijayx2, OMG! Now, I want to go on a Halloween cruise and wear that dress! That is perfect for Halloween. You're having it custom made? Could you tell the website, if you don't mind sharing? You and your GF look like a lot of fun, especially you! :D:D

Thanks I love the dress!! The website is www frenchnovelty com. Just add the dots. The dress is only available for special orders so they need time to make it.

There are some very nice dresses on that site. Thanks we have a blast. I am taking my daughter on a cruise in Aug. for her 14th bday. We were booked for September on the Triumph but I found the Ecstasy at a little better rate and now she gets to go to the Bahamas. :). This will be her second cruise and her first was on the Triumph. So I know she would have loved it. But she is going to LOVE her bday present in July. She doesn't have a clue that she is going on a cruise and especially not an airplane!

Now i just have to figure out a fun way to give her preset to her.

But she is going to LOVE her bday present in July. She doesn't have a clue that she is going on a cruise and especially not an airplane!

I'll put my thinking cap on, and maybe all of us CCF's can help you think of a fun way to present your daughter with her gift!!

I'll put my thinking cap on, and maybe all of us CCF's can help you think of a fun way to present your daughter with her gift!!

Do you have a relative that you could pretend to be visiting? At least in summer you wouldn't have to worry about her not having the right clothes.

Judy just updated me that this dress was now on sale' date=' so this time it's Judy's fault!!:D This will be my dress for New Year's Eve!!:)[/b']

Hi Sherrie, Just wondering if you've received both the dresses that you ordered? I'm hoping my "Blue" one will come nx week! :D

Hi Sherrie, Just wondering if you've received both the dresses that you ordered? I'm hoping my "Blue" one will come nx week! :D

Yes, Judy, The purple dress arrived a week or so ago. I haven't recieved the black dress yet, but I understand it has been shipped!:)

Thanks I love the dress!! The website is www frenchnovelty com. Just add the dots. The dress is only available for special orders so they need time to make it.

There are some very nice dresses on that site. Thanks we have a blast. I am taking my daughter on a cruise in Aug. for her 14th bday. We were booked for September on the Triumph but I found the Ecstasy at a little better rate and now she gets to go to the Bahamas. :). This will be her second cruise and her first was on the Triumph. So I know she would have loved it. But she is going to LOVE her bday present in July. She doesn't have a clue that she is going on a cruise and especially not an airplane!

thanks a lot! I spent an hour at work on that website. they have cute stuff.

Yes' date=' Judy, The purple dress arrived a week or so ago. I haven't recieved the black dress yet, but I understand it has been shipped!:)[/color']

Thanks, Sherrie. I did see the post that you had received the purple, & just wondered about the black & the other long dress that you ordered. Let us know when you get them & I'll do the same when mine arrives.

Off to our grandson's wedding this wk.end, so will be out of touch for awhile. :D

Thanks, Sherrie. I did see the post that you had received the purple, & just wondered about the black & the other long dress that you ordered. Let us know when you get them & I'll do the same when mine arrives.

Off to our grandson's wedding this wk.end, so will be out of touch for awhile. :D

Judy,

I did receive the other dress also....however it was much too large in the bust! :D Hopefully it is on it's way to a new home!

Have fun at the wedding! Lots of pictures!!:)

Just an f.y.i.

Been on a few cruises and did not know what to do with my beautiful dress.

The local consignment store said most girls don't want used.

Well I know the big city has a programme in place for them, but

not living there, I phoned our local school board and just so happens

they are taking donations in april. It's the time of year for that I guess.

So check your closets and school boards.

Have a nice day all.