Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

I checked out Dillards online but found nothing, but I did find 4 suits on Macys.com and 1 on Bergners.com. I got the Macys suits and they are great. I'm happy with the selections. Still waiting for Bergners. Still don't have any coverups but I'm sure I'll find them. If not my old ones will have to do. Thanks for you suggestions.

Check out Dillards. They are having an extra 30 and 40% off their clearance and they had some really cute swimsuits on sale here today. I picked up 3 bottoms and a top. It is a tankini and soo cute.

I also picked up a really cute coverup. The tankini was $29. and the bottoms averaged $9-10. The coverup was $8.00.

Gerry

Drew's Wife, these dresses are lovely. I especially love the green one. I've never worn an one shoulder dress. I don't know why. You should look lovely in them.

Hi ladies' date='[/color']

Hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend.

Just wanted to post a couple of photos of new dresses that I have ordered. Haven't recieved them yet, but they should arrive in a couple of weeks..

The first picture is a dress that I wore on our last cruise. I liked it so much that I ordered it in red and my favorite "green", but I really wanted it in a royal blue so that is on the way. Next the picture of the green dress, I ordered in black. The last dress (the purple) came a couple of weeks ago....not to sure about it...It's really large in the bust so I will have to take it and see if it can be altered. Also, I'm not crazy about the color...it is more mauve than purple...

I also bought a couple of new cocktail dress in a dark purple and black, so I'm all set for the next cruise....Just still seems so far away.

I think I have too much time on my hands right now!:D

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!:)

Love both of those dresses. Too bad the purple is not the color in the picture because that is so pretty.

Drew's Wife, these dresses are lovely. I especially love the green one. I've never worn an one shoulder dress. I don't know why. You should look lovely in them.

Why thank you so much. I actually had that same dress a few years ago in a sapphire blue. I just thought it might be nice in black...it might even be my New Year's Eve dress this year...and I usually try to stay away from black that evening.

1195392090_bluedress.jpg.989973634a8d909b4c6354fe27050003.jpg

Edited by Drew's Wife

Yesterday I found a cute black cocktail dress with gold threads going through it. When I saw it on the hanger I thought it looked frumpy, but decided to give it a shot. I am so glad I did!

P7140042_zpse871c739.jpg

Lisa

It looks nice. Do you have a bigger pic of the dress? I want to see about the gold threads. ;)

Drew's wife: Nice dresses. I love the green dress but I think I am too shy to wear such bright color. :p

What is the reason I cannot see Marie's pictures?

Am I the only one? :confused:

I couldn't wear anything that bright either...( I'm too old)....I ordered the dress in black.

Hmmmmm. A new Carnival outfit for Rio (will you be there for Carnival?) and a sultry tango outfit for Argentina. Your DH would look cute in a tango outfit with hat.

Maybe something really ethnic?

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Early this year I was going to wear a dress for the Rio ball. The last minutes I changed from this

8747117852_6ed4d8f99e.jpg

To this, the flore made the head piece for me.

8745987231_03d9e40e00.jpg

I am ready for next year.

9286332924_01a4263d38.jpg

9283545471_673e451910.jpg

9286592250_f13e54a6df.jpg

I can only see the first two pics of Marie in the green outfit. I can't see the rest. :confused:

Let me see if I still have the original file and I will do some editing...:D

CloseUpBlackandGoldDress_zps486e16ef.jpg

Lisa

That's lovely! Thank you so much!

You know what? I have a pair of black patent heels which will match your dress very good, but it's only in EU36 / UK4 / US4.5. I accidentally :( ordered two pairs and I can part with one pair.

I can only see the first two pics of Marie in the green outfit. I can't see the rest. :confused:

Maybe they were ones she was recycling. Most people take the pictures down once someone has spoken for the item. You can always see all of Marie's beautiful outfits on Flickr. She has the site address in her signature.

Hi ladies' date='[/color']

Hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend.

Just wanted to post a couple of photos of new dresses that I have ordered. Haven't recieved them yet, but they should arrive in a couple of weeks..

The first picture is a dress that I wore on our last cruise. I liked it so much that I ordered it in red and my favorite "green", but I really wanted it in a royal blue so that is on the way. Next the picture of the green dress, I ordered in black. The last dress (the purple) came a couple of weeks ago....not to sure about it...It's really large in the bust so I will have to take it and see if it can be altered. Also, I'm not crazy about the color...it is more mauve than purple...

I also bought a couple of new cocktail dress in a dark purple and black, so I'm all set for the next cruise....Just still seems so far away.

I think I have too much time on my hands right now!:D

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!:)

Hi Drew's Wife

love love love your taste in dresses !!!

have a great start to your week ahead.

Cathie

I just bought this off Ebay and have high hopes that it will fit. It's a little less formal than my other long dresses and should pack easily.

458915302_o.jpg

What a wonderful find on Ebay

Just lovely !!!

Have a great rest of your day ahead

Cathie :)

Drew's wife. You look great in that blue and the off shoulder also is nice on you!

Why thank you so much. I actually had that same dress a few years ago in a sapphire blue. I just thought it might be nice in black...it might even be my New Year's Eve dress this year...and I usually try to stay away from black that evening.

That's lovely! Thank you so much!

You know what? I have a pair of black patent heels which will match your dress very good, but it's only in EU36 / UK4 / US4.5. I accidentally :( ordered two pairs and I can part with one pair.

They sound great, but I wear a US10...just a bit longer than your feet. :)

Lisa

Ladies,

Just wanted to report that the two new dresses arrived today!:D The lady had told me they would arrive August 20th, so I was really thrilled.

They both fit perfect and although I like the black dress, the blue dress came out just beautiful! Drew loves it!:rolleyes:;)

The pictures of these dresses.....just reverse the colors on them.. I ordered the high neck one in blue and the one shoulder in black...:o:D

386829619_bluedress.jpg.4170e591c3fb98b6eaaa7dcf2e692726.jpg

1083008955_formalnight.jpg.e6b687334a12d1c990385ec0685c887a.jpg

Ladies' date='[/b']

Just wanted to report that the two new dresses arrived today!:D The lady had told me they would arrive August 20th, so I was really thrilled.

They both fit perfect and although I like the black dress, the blue dress came out just beautiful! Drew loves it!:rolleyes:;)

The pictures of these dresses.....just reverse the colors on them.. I ordered the high neck one in blue and the one shoulder in black...:o:D

Love your dresses, Sherri. You really know how to pick them! I LOVE the one shoulder dress. :)

Ladies' date='[/b']

Very pretty dresses!

i'm glad to see I'm not the only one who will buy the same dress in different colors. If it works, why change it. ;)

Very pretty dresses!

Drew'sWife--I think both dresses are lovely... I just have to say that blue is gorgeous and looks great on you. Enjoy!

My wife just got this custom made-to-size Choengsam for one of our next two cruises.

Of course if she gains more than 5 ounces it's history! Took two weeks from direct factory order to delivery - fits perfectly, great price.

ThaiSilkChoengsam_zps45bb149e.jpg

Edited by Wifflebat