Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Gorgeous dresses, Marie. It would be difficult to pick a favourite-which has you the most excited?

Is your seamstress busy at work already?

Hi Burm,

We are going to South America next year;therefore I have to say my theme ball outfits :D.

I usaully I take them in a month before the cruise.

How was your holiday?

xoxoxo

M

Judy, thank you, I am feeling much better. The doctor said in three weeks I might able to walk with a walking boot. Hope you and Bob are doing well.

Debbie, yes, it is so nice to able to shop online. Every day I say to my husband” love! I just spent a lot of money,” He always says” you deserve it.” I am truly blessed.

Jcgld62, thank you, I stopped taking pain pills 99% nausea and dizziness is gone. I am a happy camper :D.

Hugs

Marie

Hi Marie,

It is so good to hear that you are feeling much better and that you might be able to walk in a walking boot very soon.

In the meantime continue to enjoy your online shopping spree. I just got a look at your gowns and dresses and they are all exquisite and such a selection of colors that will all look beautiful on you I'm sure!

Continue to feel better. I know shopping makes me feel so much better!

Take care,

Cathy

Hi Debbie,

Me too! I have been shopping like crazy :D. Love the top. If I post what I have bought so far, it would take me a long time. Here is a link for it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mpell/sets/

Happy shopping

M

Hello Marie, I just looked at your pictures of the dress's & they are all just BEAUTIFUL! I really liked the "Royal Blue Cluny" dress, very pretty. Will look forward to seeing pictures of you in them. :) I also looked at all your wedding photo's & they brought tears to my eyes. You both looked so HAPPY & your gown was just fab!

Glad to hear your foot is doing better & enjoy the rest of your shopping before your nx cruise. :D

We are going to South America next year;therefore I have to say my theme ball outfits :D.

Hmmmmm. A new Carnival outfit for Rio (will you be there for Carnival?) and a sultry tango outfit for Argentina. Your DH would look cute in a tango outfit with hat.

tangotimes.JPG

Maybe something really ethnic?

quechua-indian-woman-weaving-6628579.jpg

I can't wait to see what you come up with. :D:D:D

Hmmmmm. A new Carnival outfit for Rio (will you be there for Carnival?) and a sultry tango outfit for Argentina. Your DH would look cute in a tango outfit with hat.

tangotimes.JPG

quechua-indian-woman-weaving-6628579.jpg

I can't wait to see what you come up with. :D:D:D

LOL...Love it! So far I have four outfits for South America. I bought a coconut bra for Hawaii but it too small :(. I will download the pictures in a bit.

Hugs

Marie

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Early this year I was going to wear a dress for the Rio ball. The last minutes I changed from this

8747117852_6ed4d8f99e.jpg

To this, the flore made the head piece for me.

8745987231_03d9e40e00.jpg

I am ready for next year.

9286332924_01a4263d38.jpg

9283545471_673e451910.jpg

9286592250_f13e54a6df.jpg

Me too! I love the black outfit. I am going to get or make a fruit hat to go with it. For me; it is all about having fun and being part of the theme.

9285143443_b62ef05e17.jpg

You're going to rival Carmen Miranda and be the Fashion Board's own Chica Chica Boom Chic.:D

Yesterday I found a cute black cocktail dress with gold threads going through it. When I saw it on the hanger I thought it looked frumpy, but decided to give it a shot. I am so glad I did!

P7140042_zpse871c739.jpg

Lisa

I'm glad you decided to try it on, it looks wonderful on you! Honestly, the green gown I bought I only tried on because I was trying on other stuff so figured "what the heck?" I'm learning to push my boundaries and get out of my rut.

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Early this year I was going to wear a dress for the Rio ball. The last minutes I changed from this

8747117852_6ed4d8f99e.jpg

To this, the flore made the head piece for me.

8745987231_03d9e40e00.jpg

I am ready for next year.

9286332924_01a4263d38.jpg

9283545471_673e451910.jpg

9286592250_f13e54a6df.jpg

Gosh Marie I always love your outfits !!!! Have a wonderful week ahead.

take care

Cathie

:)

You're going to rival Carmen Miranda and be the Fashion Board's own Chica Chica Boom Chic.:D

Now all Marie has to do is learn to samba and sing in Portuguese.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Marie,

Are you going to wear all three outfits or are you going to just pick one? My favorite is the black one, but all three are sultry looking and will all look fabulous on you!

Take care,

Cathy