Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Thank you ladies. We are having a fantastic time. We just went around the Cape Horn. It was amazing feeling to know you are at the end of the world.

Lisa, hope you and walt are feeling better. Love all your dresses and gowns.

Won first prize at the ball last night.

12257222075_d00ac53027_z.jpg

12257819616_ddfc252409_z.jpg

Take care ladies and have a great Saturday :-).

Marie

Thank you ladies. We are having a fantastic time. We just went around the Cape Horn. It was amazing feeling to know you are at the end of the world.

Marie

Marie, you look fantastic in your theme costume! icon14.gif Love the fruit hat. I hope you keep winning 1st place for your theme costumes, you deserve it!

Continue to have fun, and hope your husband feels a lot better!

Cathy

Marie

What a great outfit !

Marie

Hi Marie, Sounds & looks like your having a great time. Loved this outfit of yours, also ALL of the gowns you have worn so far, keep posting! :D

Not long now for our St. Paddy's Day cruise & I'll be wearing the "green gown" you sent me, YEA. I went today & bought a bracelet & earrings to go with it (just costume jewelery). Can hardly wait.

Did you see the pic I posted of the 6 of us on Oasis when I'm wearing the "pink gown" you sent me?

Well continue to have a ball & hope your DH is feeling OK. I too might be interested in a "girls cruise" depending on when & where it's sailing out of.

I got the two dresses I bought on ebay on Saturday. The black and white polka dot is adorable, a little shorter in the front than I expected, but fits perfectly and very flattering. The blue Ralph Lauren fits great, and will be nice for work, three seasons here. Nothing eye popping, but a lovely well made dress. I plan to take the polka dot one on my cruise in August.

Hello ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. We are well and having much fun. We left Buenos Aires two days ago and now we are in Puerto Madryn. Tonight we are heading to the Cape Horn.

Here are few pictures of what I wore so far. The internet is very slow, I made the pictures smaller so they will upload faster.

This is Nicole Miller.

12224325015_6b4b5ed56d_z.jpg

This is Tadashi

12225161804_30a9bd64de_z.jpg

This is Jovana. I bought it for last year but did not wear it. Its much pretty in person than in picture.

12225293276_41c0500c2f.jpg

This is Monique Lhuiller

12225185914_7475d3fea7.jpg

I won first prize at the Carnival ball

12225232284_8c7d4a0fc2_z.jpg

My dear, sweet friend, you are so lovely! That Nicole Miller gown is INCREDIBLE. I love the fit and you are stunning in it - as you are all of your lovely finds.

I hope you and Ken have safe, smooth travels. Be blessed!

My dear, sweet friend, you are so lovely! That Nicole Miller gown is INCREDIBLE. I love the fit and you are stunning in it - as you are all of your lovely finds.

I hope you and Ken have safe, smooth travels. Be blessed!

Judy!!! How have you been? Hope you and B are doing well. Ken is still sick with a cold and so are many other. And yes, we are very blessed.

We are still cruising the Chilean fjords. Yesterday we were at the Amelia Glacier and this morning we passed the GIO XI or something like that -:) Glacier. We will be in Santiago day after tomorrow.

The internet is supper still therefore I cannot upload the pictures.

I loved the black Nicole Miller gown two. I hope Ducklite approved -:).

Take care and say hello to B.

Hugs

PS. Love Amy's and Fry39 dresses and gowns.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Judy!!! How have you been? Hope you and B are doing well. Ken is still sick with a cold and so are many other. And yes, we are very blessed.

We are still cruising the Chilean fjords. Yesterday we were at the Amelia Glacier and this morning we passed the GIO XI or something like that -:) Glacier. We will be in Santiago day after tomorrow.

Hugs

Marie, you always put a smile on my face. :)

Lisa

Hugs

Oops...I meant TOO not TWO :D.

Lisa! How do you post picture from your iPad? I am hoping to post them when we are in next port; free Wi-Fi of course :).

Take care

Marie

Good Morning Marie,

I sent you an email the other day and just wanted to make sure you had gotten it.

I hope Ken gets to feeling better soon and that you don't get his cold. Hope you guys are having a good time and enjoying your cruise.

Count me in on the girls cruise when you get back.

Have a great day,

Gerry

Oops...I meant TOO not TWO :D.

Lisa! How do you post picture from your iPad? I am hoping to post them when we are in next port; free Wi-Fi of course :).

Take care

Marie

I posted from my laptop on the cruise, but give me a little time and I will figure it out for you.

Lisa :D

Ok Marie, I think I figured out how to post a picture from my iPad.

First, get the cruise critic forum app...it is free. Log in, and then type your post in the appropriate thread. Above the keyboard you will see a tiny icon of a picture with a mountain on it...tap that. Select a picture and continue

ImageUploadedByForums1391622677.251248.jpg.d3a6c6c66124c757e7a7ac7fb208d6c1.jpg

I hope this helps and if anyone else has a method to post pictures from an iPad, please post it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ok Marie, I think I figured out how to post a picture from my iPad.

First, get the cruise critic forum app...it is free. Log in, and then type your post in the appropriate thread. Above the keyboard you will see a tiny icon of a picture with a mountain on it...tap that. Select a picture and continue

[ATTACH]301128[/ATTACH]

I hope this helps and if anyone else has a method to post pictures from an iPad, please post it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

LOL.....thanks Lisa and Walt. Hmmmm... I did not quite get it, could you post more pictures of you and Walt? Just kidding. You two are looking great.

Hugs

Marie

Good Morning Marie,

I sent you an email the other day and just wanted to make sure you had gotten it.

I hope Ken gets to feeling better soon and that you don't get his cold. Hope you guys are having a good time and enjoying your cruise.

Count me in on the girls cruise when you get back.

Have a great day,

Gerry

Hi Gerry,

Yes, I received your email this morning. My housekeeping said two packages came two weeks ago. She did not tell me from where. Perhaps they came back since I did not order anything. Sorry, the packages have to wait until I get home.

Take care.

M

Hi Gerry,

Yes, I received your email this morning. My housekeeping said two packages came two weeks ago. She did not tell me from where. Perhaps they came back since I did not order anything. Sorry, the packages have to wait until I get home.

Take care.

M

Thank you Marie for letting me know that they could possibly be the ones that you sent. I starting to really worry about them and thinking the worst of our postal people here. When you get home will be just fine.

Have a great cruise and day,

Gerry

Edited by TNGALOHA