Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Happy Valentine's Day :).

Hope all is well with everyone. We are four days at sea and will reach Papeete, Tahiti in five days. I am trying to get over a cold.

This is Tadashi gown I wore tonight.

12534127354_f21b3060c2_z.jpg

Take care, ladies :)

Marie

Hi Marie,

Beautiful red gown and beautiful picture of you two. Please take care of your cold and feel better soon.

Cathy

Marie, you look stunning in that dress. I've read though 75 percent of this thread and it took me I think a week. lol.

I'm going to try to post a couple of pics of my dresses that Im planning on taking so here goes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390720906698?var=660189010725&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

ok that worked lol.. I got it in Gray, I'm Stepmom to a bride in June and this is what I'm wearing. if my friend isn't wearing long I might hem it to the knee. and the other is, you might have to scroll down jut a bit. its the silver with embroidery on it. I bought both on ebay haven't received either so hope they are of half way decent quality. What do you think

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181264163840?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

Edited by dmathias12

Hope all is well with everyone. We are four days at sea and will reach Papeete, Tahiti in five days. I am trying to get over a cold.

Marie

WOW, that's all I can say, Marie. You & your DH look stunning! Is that the gown that you posted a picture of after you bought it, but the pic was in black? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Safe travels & hope your feeling better now. Take care & keep posting when you can.

Marie you dress looks amazing on you. Very striking.

Donna I like both of the dresses from ebay. When you search on ebay, what do you search for? I mean what words do you use. Hope that's not a really dumb question. I never come up with anything like that.

I go into ebay then on I think fashion then women's then dresses or you can just type in woman's gowns,,,,,I was really apprehensive about buying I haven't received them yet so ill let you know quality when I get them especially the gown. It was $21 plus shipping coming from China,

Lisa, I would like to mention that you look pretty ROCKIN' in your embarkation outfit photo too! I absolutely LOVE your style! (hairstyle AND fashion style!) I always look forward to seeing what you are wearing next! :D

Thanks Bonnie! I did go dress crazy recently and bought 8 new dresses. Most are for date nights and work. 1 is a gorgeous Vince Camuto forest green velvet cocktail dress that is fitted and hits just above my knee. It's a size smaller than my current size, but for $18 I can wait until I am down to that size to wear it. I think it will be fabulous for the Anniversary cruise for a non-formal night. When I lose the next 15-20 pounds I will post a picture of me in it. :)

Lisa

Marie, you look stunning in that dress. I've read though 75 percent of this thread and it took me I think a week. lol.

I'm going to try to post a couple of pics of my dresses that Im planning on taking so here goes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390720906698?var=660189010725&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

ok that worked lol.. I got it in Gray, I'm Stepmom to a bride in June and this is what I'm wearing. if my friend isn't wearing long I might hem it to the knee. and the other is, you might have to scroll down jut a bit. its the silver with embroidery on it. I bought both on ebay haven't received either so hope they are of half way decent quality. What do you think

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181264163840?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

Hi Donna, I love the gown and what a great buy! I love shopping on eBay for dresses. When you get the dresses, please post pictures of you in them. I am having a hard time envisioning where the shorter dress would hit on your leg. Both will be wonderful on your cruise.

Lisa

Hi Donna, I love the gown and what a great buy! I love shopping on eBay for dresses. When you get the dresses, please post pictures of you in them. I am having a hard time envisioning where the shorter dress would hit on your leg. Both will be wonderful on your cruise.

Lisa

Lisa it's going to be a few months before ill fit into that dress I purposely bought it 2 sizes smaller,,,,but I'm determined to hit my goal by may,,,,but I might make my daughter up it on and take a photo

Marie

A Beautiful gown for a beautiful lady. I hope that you feel better very soon. You and your husband enjoy your cruise.

Hi ladies, been a while since posting, but I lurk constantly. ;) Loving what I'm seeing! Welcome Donna to this fantastic lil spot on the boards. Love your long gown and the color is awesome.

Marie, hope you're feeling better soon! I'm battling a cold myself. Blah. Your red dress is stunning by the way!

Lisa, just wanted you to know that I just finished reading your live (well wasn't quite live for me, but..) RC trip and you did a fantastic job. Thanks so much for taking us all along for the ride! The pics were phenom and I was drooling while reading the menus and doing a lot of dreaming as I read the daily happenings. 175 more days for me till I'm Freedom bound.... This winter is taking way to long.

Hi ladies, been a while since posting, but I lurk constantly. ;) Loving what I'm seeing! Welcome Donna to this fantastic lil spot on the boards. Love your long gown and the color is awesome.

Marie, hope you're feeling better soon! I'm battling a cold myself. Blah. Your red dress is stunning by the way!

Lisa, just wanted you to know that I just finished reading your live (well wasn't quite live for me, but..) RC trip and you did a fantastic job. Thanks so much for taking us all along for the ride! The pics were phenom and I was drooling while reading the menus and doing a lot of dreaming as I read the daily happenings. 175 more days for me till I'm Freedom bound.... This winter is taking way to long.

Thanks! You will love the Freedom, it is a fantastic ship. One of my favorite things was to go to the hot tubs in the Solarium at night and watch the stars...these are the hot tubs that hang over the side of the ship.

Lisa

Thanks! You will love the Freedom, it is a fantastic ship. One of my favorite things was to go to the hot tubs in the Solarium at night and watch the stars...these are the hot tubs that hang over the side of the ship.

Lisa

Those s hot tubs must be amazing

Hello ladies,

Thank you for the nice comment and get well wishes. I am feeling a bit better and I do love that gown.

Judy, yes, I did buy a black gown that similar to the red gown. I have not wore it yet. We have been spending a lot of times at the Lido as Ken was sick and now I am.

Amy, I am using Ken’s laptop which I do not like. I like mine; it is simple and I know where my folders are, his is too complicate.

We just left Pitcairn Island. We were anchored, we did not get off the ship. The local were on the ship to sell things. There are only four family live on the island. Mail deliver ever three months and there is no car. I would go mad if I live there.

This is Nicole Miller gown. I usally do not like shinning fabric, but I do love this gown. It is much pretty in person than in picture.

12534183454_c1f06c4b91_z.jpg

Happy Sunday

Marie

Hello ladies,

Thank you for the nice comment and get well wishes. I am feeling a bit better and I do love that gown.

Judy, yes, I did buy a black gown that similar to the red gown. I have not wore it yet. We have been spending a lot of times at the Lido as Ken was sick and now I am.

Amy, I am using Ken’s laptop which I do not like. I like mine; it is simple and I know where my folders are, his is too complicate.

We just left Pitcairn Island. We were anchored, we did not get off the ship. The local were on the ship to sell things. There are only four family live on the island. Mail deliver ever three months and there is no car. I would go mad if I live there.

This is Nicole Miller gown. I usally do not like shinning fabric, but I do love this gown. It is much pretty in person than in picture.

Happy Sunday

Marie

Hope you get over your cold. You dress is beautiful and looks wonderful on you. Enjoy your cruise.

Hello ladies,

Happy Sunday

Marie

I love this dress too you have a great figure for it,,,

Hello ladies,

Happy Sunday

Marie

I thought that was the same gown, only in Red! I loved that gown when you posted the picture & I actually saved it in my pictures! :D

I think you look beautiful in the above gown, even tho it is shiny, it looks great on you.

Hope your both feeling better by now. Take care & safe travels.