Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Today I am wearing this for embarkation. It's a Vince Camuto silk maxi. The purse is one of the two macrame purses I bought at a church rummage sale for 50 cents and dyed them.

EmbarkationOutfit_zps5f614317.jpg

Lisa

I googled embarkation outfit this weekend from my phone when I had some downtime and this picture was one of the first image results! How cool is that?! I love it!

Hi all! Lovely dresses on here, great tastes :)

My 2 long dresses for my upcoming cruise (plus likely to be used for the variety of balls/weddings that are taking place this summer) should be attached below. The green/teal one is from Jane Norman c/o House of Fraser, the black is by Coast. Will likely wear both with nude stiletto pumps, and team the black dress with my favourite studded black fold-over clutch and the green one with a gold and nude clutch which I am yet to pick up!

janenorman.jpg.0c7a3a378c58891026352b3d26351c64.jpg

coast.jpg.f8d0c523bbd21c4249c8af9f40a5d2b7.jpg

Well, I'll be 30 by the time I wear it so hopefully it's not too youthful :) I love that it's a pattern and bright!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it's too youthful at all! Totally fun for the sunshine.

My daughter is pretty mature and at her school, you don't see too many over-the-top, totally-beaded and shiny prom dresses :)

I wasn't an over the top prom dress girl either. I would actually probably still wear mine 12 years later. I have reword a homecoming dress and it looked like I just bought it. I love a classic but fun look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you ladies. We are having a fantastic time. We just went around the Cape Horn. It was amazing feeling to know you are at the end of the world.

Lisa, hope you and walt are feeling better. Love all your dresses and gowns.

Won first prize at the ball last night.

12257222075_d00ac53027_z.jpg

12257819616_ddfc252409_z.jpg

Take care ladies and have a great Saturday :-).

Marie

Marie, I love seeing what you wear on your cruises. I live vicariously through you :)

Hi all! Lovely dresses on here, great tastes :)

My 2 long dresses for my upcoming cruise (plus likely to be used for the variety of balls/weddings that are taking place this summer) should be attached below. The green/teal one is from Jane Norman c/o House of Fraser, the black is by Coast. Will likely wear both with nude stiletto pumps, and team the black dress with my favourite studded black fold-over clutch and the green one with a gold and nude clutch which I am yet to pick up!

Both dresses are stunning!

Hi Cindy, my live from review is here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1968693

Lisa

Holy Cow Lisa! What a great review & pictures! I'm not sure how I missed the "live" review - oh yeah, I was moving! Now I'm lost in a sea of boxes, and get on cruise critic to "take me away"! Thank you for sharing your experiences and your wonderful wardrobe! I'm really interested in that itinerary! May have to check it out! (but, my husband likes Norwegian, I'll never get him in a tux like Walt!) You'll definitely have to take the beautiful dress that you couldn't wear since you were sick - as well as the beautiful gown that Marie is sending your way on the Oasis for your Anniversary Cruise! Thanks again for sharing!!

Cindy

Holy Cow Lisa! What a great review & pictures! I'm not sure how I missed the "live" review - oh yeah, I was moving! Now I'm lost in a sea of boxes, and get on cruise critic to "take me away"! Thank you for sharing your experiences and your wonderful wardrobe! I'm really interested in that itinerary! May have to check it out! (but, my husband likes Norwegian, I'll never get him in a tux like Walt!) You'll definitely have to take the beautiful dress that you couldn't wear since you were sick - as well as the beautiful gown that Marie is sending your way on the Oasis for your Anniversary Cruise! Thanks again for sharing!!

Cindy

Thanks Cindy! Royal is really similar to NCL. We have done cruises where we skipped formal night, so a suit or tux is not absolutely necessary. When we skip formal night we simply eat in a specialty restaurant or the buffet. My unused formal will definitely be coming on the Oasis. :D

Lisa

Happy Valentine's Day :).

Hope all is well with everyone. We are four days at sea and will reach Papeete, Tahiti in five days. I am trying to get over a cold.

This is Tadashi gown I wore tonight.

12534127354_f21b3060c2_z.jpg

Take care, ladies :)

Marie

Marie,

You look lovely in that dress! What a perfect gown for Valentines day!

I hope you quickly get over your cold and can enjoy the rest of your cruise.

It's been snowing like crazy here so please send some sunshine out way!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Marie, you look gorgeous and I adore the color and style of you dress! Perfect for Valentine's Day. I love red! I so enjoy seeing all the different styles and colors you wear so well!

Did you get your laptop fixed? Get a new one? Figure out your iPad?

Get well soon and continue to have a wonderful adventure.

Hope all is well with everyone. We are four days at sea and will reach Papeete, Tahiti in five days. I am trying to get over a cold.

Marie

Gorgeous dress!

Autocorrect responsible for most typos...

Marie

I think that one is my favorite so far. It really shows off your figure. I love how it picks up in the front and the colour.

Marie

Stunning as ever Marie. Such a beautiful dress for such a beautiful lady. Your husband is right handsome as well.

Oh Marie, Wow, Wow, Wowee! The red gown is absolutely fantabulous on you! I love the picture of both of you...so glamorous. :) Oh, and Walt thinks your gown is an absolute knockout.

I hope you get over your cold quickly. I know how draining being under the weather can be when you are on a cruise. Take care and rest up for Tahiti.

Lisa

Oh Marie, Wow, Wow, Wowee! The red gown is absolutely fantabulous on you! I love the picture of both of you...so glamorous. :) Oh, and Walt thinks your gown is an absolute knockout.

I hope you get over your cold quickly. I know how draining being under the weather can be when you are on a cruise. Take care and rest up for Tahiti.

Lisa

Lisa, I would like to mention that you look pretty ROCKIN' in your embarkation outfit photo too! I absolutely LOVE your style! (hairstyle AND fashion style!) I always look forward to seeing what you are wearing next! :D