help non cruise related

ms1badtk

I need help i know this isnt a carnival question or a cruise question but didnt know where to post this. We are going on a cruise in May and need to know if someone knows of a kennel in the Norfolk, VA or Virginia Beach area to board a dog. My cousins is in the military and really wants to go with us but has never boarded his dogs any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance for any help.

tina :)

I need help i know this isnt a carnival question or a cruise question but didnt know where to post this. We are going on a cruise in May and need to know if someone knows of a kennel in the Norfolk, VA or Virginia Beach area to board a dog. My cousins is in the military and really wants to go with us but has never boarded his dogs any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance for any help.

tina :)

If the base has a vet??? They may be able to handle that?:confused:

There are lots of kennels...and I would recommend visiting several BEFORE the boarding date....some are better than others, and you can tell from a visit which will suit your dogs/cats best! Yes...it takes some time, but it's well worth it!

Or if he knows a college age kid or can find someone to stay at his place, he can let the dogs stay at home. We do this all the time--safer for the dog and less disruptive. usually cheaper too. Look in the base paper or local newspaper--maybe dog/house sitters are advertising. plus someone is in your house to prevent breakins and pick up the mail.

good luck

ML

Archived