Carnival Cruises

cultasso

hello

just wondering if in the main resteruants on carnival dishes you can have more than one main course from the main menu. i recently went on the Thomson Destiny and you could order say the fish then the beef or the pasta option

and yes i am very greedy :)

Its much better if you order what you want in the first place, .. or what you think you want. If you wait until you finish one entree and then order another, it takes your waiter away from moving the rest of his section onto the next course because you are changing your mind or didnt like something or couldnt plan ahead.

Please for the sake of your tablemates, order all you think you want when you are ordering. Its better for everyone. I order two lobsters in the first place for instance.

Its much better if you order what you want in the first place, .. or what you think you want. If you wait until you finish one entree and then order another, it takes your waiter away from moving the rest of his section onto the next course because you are changing your mind or didnt like something or couldnt plan ahead.

Please for the sake of your tablemates, order all you think you want when you are ordering. Its better for everyone. I order two lobsters in the first place for instance.

Absolutely agree. I also make sure to order two escargot when they are available. :D Makes it easier for everyone to order up front. Only time I have made an exception was when they convinced me to try grouper and I hated it. Waiter went back and got me something else. We try not to make their jobs harder than they are or inconvenience the other people at our table.

Archived