Ice Cream is expensive!

I am fairly certain that there must be something wrong with this:

Ice Cream Parlor Celebration

I really like ice cream but $230.00 per person?????????

I saw this while looking at the restaurant reservations available on Oasis.

s.gif

Prices starting from: 230.00 USD

Per Person

s.gif

Hours of Operation: Book an hour of fun with at the Ice Cream Parlor between noon and 10:00 pm daily.

Hours may vary according

to the ship and itinerary.

s.gif

Per Person

s.gif

Hours of Operation: Book an hour of fun with at the Ice Cream Parlor between noon and 10:00 pm daily.

Hours may vary according

s.gif

Per Person

s.gif

Hours may vary according

s.gif

Per Person

s.gif

Hours may vary according

Not saying it isn't crazy but the $230 is for up to 10 people which would be $23 per person and appears to include more than just ice cream. See below.....

Menu

As if celebrating a birthday, graduation or other special occasion on one of the world?s largest cruise ship isn?t cool enough, party guests also enjoy the following: cheese pizza, assorted cookies, create-your-own-sundae (3 scoops and 4 toppings), a vanilla or chocolate celebration cake, lemonade, 1 voucher per guest for a free ice cream (2 scoops and 1 topping), black tattoo voucher, souvenir cup take-away and a Pets at Sea voucher discount.

Where You?ll Find it

The Ice Cream Parlor is located on Oasis of the SeasSMand Allure of the SeasSM in the Boardwalk neighborhood - right across from the Carousel. Dress Suggestion

The Ice Cream Parlor is always casual.

Reservations

Book an hour of fun with at the Ice Cream Parlor between 12:00 pm and 10:00 pm daily.

Costs

Price of $230 includes a celebration with up to ten persons. Additional guests can be added to the party on board at the Ice Cream Parlor up to a maximum of 40 guests total at a price of $19.95 plus 15% gratuity each.

s.gif

Per Person

s.gif

Hours may vary according

s.gif

Per Person

s.gif

Hours may vary according

Does RC ships have free softserve ice cream like Carnival and NCL? Where do you get the cool counter? Thanks

Does RC ships have free softserve ice cream like Carnival and NCL? Where do you get the cool counter? Thanks

On Freedom, there is free soft serve ice cream by the pool. You can also go to Ben & Jerry's and purchase ice cream for a nominal charge.

Not saying it isn't crazy but the $230 is for up to 10 people which would be $23 per person and appears to include more than just ice cream. See below.....

Menu

As if celebrating a birthday, graduation or other special occasion on one of the world?s largest cruise ship isn?t cool enough, party guests also enjoy the following: cheese pizza, assorted cookies, create-your-own-sundae (3 scoops and 4 toppings), a vanilla or chocolate celebration cake, lemonade, 1 voucher per guest for a free ice cream (2 scoops and 1 topping), black tattoo voucher, souvenir cup take-away and a Pets at Sea voucher discount.

Where You?ll Find it

The Ice Cream Parlor is located on Oasis of the SeasSMand Allure of the SeasSM in the Boardwalk neighborhood - right across from the Carousel. Dress Suggestion

The Ice Cream Parlor is always casual.

Reservations

Book an hour of fun with at the Ice Cream Parlor between 12:00 pm and 10:00 pm daily.

Costs

Price of $230 includes a celebration with up to ten persons. Additional guests can be added to the party on board at the Ice Cream Parlor up to a maximum of 40 guests total at a price of $19.95 plus 15% gratuity each.

Well it makes a lot more sense if it is for 10! That was not visible on the reservation page that I was on. I just thought it was a funny misprint.

That's not bad for a private birthday party or other celebration for 10 kids or even adults. I know my kids spend that much and more for the grand's b'day parties at a local gym, a pizza place or such. If you are on the ship during a birthday or special anniversary and want to celebrate with a party it doesn't sound like much to me!

Archived