Taxi for wine...

ASIWISH

I just left Total Wine... and it is amazing!!! AMAZING! Not what I expected...

They will have most anything you need, at remarkable prices.

Even without the coupon, they are about 15-20% less than my place.

You'll love it! They were four cabs outside waiting for Cruisers to run in and pick out their wines! (I asked)

Just loaded the soft cooler with Ice, brie, crackers, and Stag's Leap Karia Chardonnay ($22/bottle here, $27.99 at home)... and we are walking down the beach to watch the Statendam and the Noordam leave port...

Have a wonderful night!

We have nothing like Total Wine in Alabama. This is one of my favorite wine stores. We will drive down in 2 weeks for our NA cruise and I will be bringing back some more adult beverages to Alabama. By a very old Alabama law bringing back more than 4 bottles of liquor across state lines makes me a "bootlegger":eek:

We have nothing like Total Wine in Alabama. This is one of my favorite wine stores. We will drive down in 2 weeks for our NA cruise and I will be bringing back some more adult beverages to Alabama. By a very old Alabama law bringing back more than 4 bottles of liquor across state lines makes me a "bootlegger":eek:

I always figured you for a "bootlegger"...!:D:D

I always figured you for a "bootlegger"...!:D:D

I have my case of wine all ready to go and packed in my basement wine cellar for the NA in 2 weeks. Please make sure all vandalisms and thievery's on the NA are solved before I sail on the 27th:D Have a great cruise. On my way home from FLL just call me "the Bandit":p

I will be on the Port Everglades web cam Sunday watching your departure.

Costco is not going to be anywhere near you so forget about that option. Total Wines is the best bet. I would make the order either online or by telephone and then tell them to have it ready as you make your way to the ship. If you need a bottle or two for the hotel stay, just pack it in your checked bags.

I just left Total Wine... and it is amazing!!! AMAZING! Not what I expected...

They will have most anything you need, at remarkable prices.

Even without the coupon, they are about 15-20% less than my place.

You'll love it! They were four cabs outside waiting for Cruisers to run in and pick out their wines! (I asked)

Just loaded the soft cooler with Ice, brie, crackers, and Stag's Leap Karia Chardonnay ($22/bottle here, $27.99 at home)... and we are walking down the beach to watch the Statendam and the Noordam leave port...

Have a wonderful night!

Now don't drink too much wine! As I recall you guys are sailing Sunday on the Nieuw Amsterdam. Have a great cruise. Are you doing the Western Caribbean or Eastern Carribean? Keep us advised on the cruise. Where are you people staying in Ft. Lauderdale.

Up on Las Olas Blvd. there is a Killiwans, with fudge and ice cream. Same outfit as they have in the heart of Lake Geneva, Wi.

Now don't drink too much wine! As I recall you guys are sailing Sunday on the Nieuw Amsterdam. Have a great cruise. Are you doing the Western Caribbean or Eastern Carribean? Keep us advised on the cruise. Where are you people staying in Ft. Lauderdale.

Up on Las Olas Blvd. there is a Killiwans, with fudge and ice cream. Same outfit as they have in the heart of Lake Geneva, Wi.

Staying at the Harbor Beach Marriott... Very nice! We are on the Eastern Caribbean route... Really looking forward to it!

Heading to Killiwans right now... tHANKS!

I have my case of wine all ready to go and packed in my basement wine cellar for the NA in 2 weeks. Please make sure all vandalisms and thievery's on the NA are solved before I sail on the 27th:D Have a great cruise. On my way home from FLL just call me "the Bandit":p

I will be on the Port Everglades web cam Sunday watching your departure.

Look out for me... I'll be the one waving!!!:D

and while you are at Total Wine make sure you pick up a copy of their FREE book on wine. It is a very good info source on wines of the world. Good reading material onboard too. :)

Cheers!

Gary

Thanks Gary for the link to our Essex County Wines in your siganture!! I also will pick up the wine book at Total Wines when we are in Fort Lauderdale. Funny, I never discovered them on my own. this is what I love about CC. So many interesting bits of informaton

Staying at the Harbor Beach Marriott... Very nice! We are on the Eastern Caribbean route... Really looking forward to it!

Heading to Killiwans right now... tHANKS!

My favorite port on your cruise is St. Maarten. It is a wonderful place. Enjoy your cruise.

Archived