Busted! Allure of the Seas Passenger Sent to Jail on Drug Charge

bajathree

That's what you call a full service travel agent.:eek::p

:rolleyes: To feeding your cruise addiction! :eek: I wonder what came first selling drugs or cruising and then needing extra income to cruise some more! I must be naive because it never occurred to me that people abusing drugs would be on board. :o

Hey rummenroma....it's good to see you on the board!

I think it's great that R/C are catching these guys! With the amount of people that board the ships you are bound to have people that think that they can conduct illegal acts (drugs etc). It's a tough job for law enforcement to keep our ship/people....etc safe. So KUDOS for R/C. :D

I agree with Rummenroma...it doesn't matter (who) is on the ship......the illegal act can happen anywhere/anytime.

Peace Out:p

Today 10:46 PMrummenroman

Sounds like the news about his "services" really got around. Wonder how he did his advertising? Word of mouth? Note on the board by Guest Services? For "cruise enhancement", see Steve in Cabin ______? Whatever method, he had to have been discreet.

I am sincerely surprised that he didn't get busted before the guy was picked up on St. Thomas.

We know people that were on that cruise through friends at work. They did see the police cars when they docked, but had no idea what it was about.

They were really surprised when we forwarded the original Cruise Critic news article. Obviously, selling or using drugs is dumb, and it always has been. It will just foul it up for future Atlantis cruises.....just as a few inebriated individuals mucked it up for those of us on regular sailings.

I wondered whatever happened to the guy. This was first posted in February when he was arrested, now the sentencing.

Pretty stupid to think you can take drugs onto a cruise ship. Of course, I think it's pretty stupid to take illegal drugs (ingest) or to carry them anywhere.

Archived