Honeymoon on Royal Caribbean

laiki

Hi everyone,

I've booked my honeymoon (May 2012) on the Radiance of the Seas. I'm doing a b2b going to Alaska.

I've been trying to think of something to surprise my future husband. Does anyone have any ideas??

I know that is super vague but I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for, just something special.

Congratulations!! Not sure what aspect you intend to surprise him with. The whole honeymoon or something special on board or an exciting excursion? I absolutely loved Radiance in Alaska and I know you will love the ship and the itinerary.

Something onboard, we picked everything out together, the cruise, pre-cruise, excursions etc. I'm just looking for a special finishing touch.

There are a few, simple things that please men. Food, sports, and women.

You will have at least 2 out of 3 onboard. You being the woman... use your woman-like features to surprise him and I'm sure it will be more than enough.

Or you can get him flowers... but I guarantee you, you will be a better surprise :-)

Again, we're simple creatures. Enjoy your homeymoon and congrats!

You can pre-order a bottle of champagne fromn Gifts & Gear to be waiting in your stateroom. They also have a romance package (way overpriced).

For our cruise honeymoon, DH purchased sexy clothes (from Fredrick's I think) for both of us, hid them in his suitcase, and surprised me one evening with them.

Just a few ideas...you will have a wonderful time, whatever you decide:D

When we booked our HM, I told my DH it was an outside cabin with an ocean view, but when he opened our cabin door, he was surprised by a balcony room!

He loved it! We had cocktails on the balcony and he took afternoon naps out there too. It was so peaceful sleeping with the sliding door open slightly and hearing the ocean waves.

Congratulations! Enjoy!

Hey there

Here are some other ideas...

- dinner in the steakhouse/portofino

- a massage (they have couples massages)

- pre-order his favorite liquor

- get up early and bring him breakfast in bed

- if he is a coffee drinker bring instant starbucks packets for him (we were complaining about the coffee from day 1)

- if he is a golfer set something up with the golf pro on board

make sure you tell rccl its your honeymoon as they usually have a honeymooners party. Its fun, they have free drinks a cake and raffle for prizes. The CD and some activity staff will stop by.

I pre-ordered the bottle of champagne for our honeymoon December 2010! It was a wonderful treat to sit out on our balcony and celebrate the exciting adventure ahead.

I also got two little palm tree charms from the party supply store that are supposed to go on a bracelet. My DH and I still wear them on our sweatshirts zipper tabs. Kinda cheezy but, it brings back memories of all the fun we had. I love it! We are on the look out for ones for our next cruise :)

When you email or fax your marriage certificate to RCCL before the Cruise you will get the Romance package for free.

Like i did two years ago...

This. Speak to one of the customer service reps, tell them this is your honeymoon and they should give you details of where to send your proof of getting married. We received complimentary champagne, chocolate covered strawberrys, fancy plate of chocolates, an RCCL silver plated frame with free photo of your choice from your onboard photos and maybe 1 or 2 other little things, all free and in our room upon arrival. A really nice touch IMO.

This. Speak to one of the customer service reps, tell them this is your honeymoon and they should give you details of where to send your proof of getting married. We received complimentary champagne, chocolate covered strawberrys, fancy plate of chocolates, an RCCL silver plated frame with free photo of your choice from your onboard photos and maybe 1 or 2 other little things, all free and in our room upon arrival. A really nice touch IMO.

This is really silly but how do I find a customer service rep? Also will a copy of the marriage certificate that you sign be sufficient? We are leaving a few days after the wedding so we wouldn't have the official one yet.

Archived