How to gather a group of strangers for a charter excursion

pbkirk

Hi!

We're going to be in St. Thomas on Monday, 12/5/11 on the Emerald Princess, and want to go to the Baths at Virgin Gorda. There's an operator (http://www.newhorizonscharters.com/) that we'd like to use, but they need a group of 10 minimum for a custom itinerary, and it'll be between $125-150 PP. They can set it up with one day's notice, have a fast boat, and it's a premium experience. How can I use this board (and other methods) to get together a group to charter this before I get on the cruise, or even after? I don't want to just walk around the cruise ship after I get there trying to find people that are interested. Any help will be appreciated!

The Roll Call is what you want. There is a Roll Call thread for each sailing of each ship. It is there you meet others sailing with you and can (hopefully) find people who want to join your tour. To join, Click Boards at the top of this page, Scroll down to Roll Calls, click on your cruise line, Click on your ship. Find the thread for your sailing.

Hi!

We're going to be in St. Thomas on Monday, 12/5/11 on the Emerald Princess, and want to go to the Baths at Virgin Gorda. There's an operator (http://www.newhorizonscharters.com/) that we'd like to use, but they need a group of 10 minimum for a custom itinerary, and it'll be between $125-150 PP. They can set it up with one day's notice, have a fast boat, and it's a premium experience. How can I use this board (and other methods) to get together a group to charter this before I get on the cruise, or even after? I don't want to just walk around the cruise ship after I get there trying to find people that are interested. Any help will be appreciated!

If you are going on the Nov. 28 cruise, the best place to post your request would be on the roll call for it here:

**Emerald Princess** Nov.28,2011-Southern Carib. Explorer

They have a very active roll call going for this cruise. It was started last January and is currently 112 pages!

I would also post it on the Princess and ports of call St. Thomas section if you don't get a high response from the roll call. Some are quite active but some aren't. Perhaps peeps from another ship in port the same day would also be interested.

have a great time. Emerald Princess is a wonderful ship.

I would also post it on the Princess and ports of call St. Thomas section if you don't get a high response from the roll call. Some are quite active but some aren't. Perhaps peeps from another ship in port the same day would also be interested.

have a great time. Emerald Princess is a wonderful ship.

However, board rules say excursion shares are to be done on the Roll Calls. If you post on the other boards mentioned, refer people to your roll call.

Archived