Bed placements Oasis/Allure

molly361

I guess we have the bed separated into 2, it doesn't matter, somebody gets the balcony and somebody gets the closet. Hope I'm the balcony gal, this trip

Wrong. Separating the beds creates about a two foot area between them. They are still both by the closet or both by the balcony. It simply puts the bed closest to the balcony even closer or the bed closest to the closet even closer which makes it even harder to get in there.

• 1 month later...
cabin 10622 - bed at closet - right ?

and what about 10600 - balcony - right ?

The document which held the info about the placement is no longer accessible at google.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP !!

10622 bed by the closet.

10600 bed by the balcony.

am i right that 10264 is bed by the closet?...I have a guarantee ocean balc. and the location is great but I'm not sure because its showing the next cabin as adjoining with a js so not sure that the formula still works?

doesn't really matter to me, i think I prefer the bed by the closet even tho its a little awkward but i do prefer the couch closer to the balcony... thanks oceanboy for your help on the boards :)

am i right that 10264 is bed by the closet?...I have a guarantee ocean balc. and the location is great but I'm not sure because its showing the next cabin as adjoining with a js so not sure that the formula still works?

doesn't really matter to me, i think I prefer the bed by the closet even tho its a little awkward but i do prefer the couch closer to the balcony... thanks oceanboy for your help on the boards :)

The bed is by the closet. Even with the issues of getting into the closet and the cramped feeling when you first enter the room, I think that I prefer the bed by the closet also. I like the sitting space by the balcony/window. And I am never in bed during daylight hours in order to be able to see the ocean from bed anyway.

Edited by Ocean Boy

We had the bed by the closet on our Allure cruise and that was really my preference. I enjoy looking out at the ocean while sitting on the sofa. We have a Boardwalk balcony (last cabin aft, deck 11) which I discovered is the same configuration and I am very happy with it.

We are not small people and I truly did not find I had a problem getting into the closet. If I hadn't been reading CC I would not have known this was considered a problem.:confused: Yes, only one of us at a time had access, but that wasn't a big issue for us. We did not have to lift our luggage over the bed to get it in. It fit fine. We put it on the bed when we brought it in, unpacked and stuffed it under the bed as always.

I prefer easy access to the balcony than to the closet. After all, the balcony is my draw and reason for booking this room, not the closet. The room is the same size no matter the configuration with the same amount of available floor space. I would not stress over this at all. It was a wonderful cruise. And when it all came down to it we spent probably the least amount of time in this cabin as we have spent in any cabin in our cruising lives. In my book of memories, this was one of the best cruises ever!

DSC07786-L.jpg

DSC07784-L.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Allure cabin 9284 please and thank you??

Sent from my HTC One using Forums mobile app

The bed is by the closet and this is also a connecting cabin. It connects with 9282. It also accomodates more than 2 people with a sofa bed in the cabin. Almost all cabins on Allure/Oasis that can have more than two people have the bed by the closet.