Is this something else I need to worry about....

Ms. T

Have been on the Pride twice. Others may disagree, but we found the water on the ship to have a chlorinated taste.

Therefore, we bring our allotted 12 bottles of water per person onboard (Must be in a carry on) and you can also purchase bottled water in ports and bring it back on the ship.

Others have commented that they see nothing wrong with the water. You may want to play it safe, bring a dozen bottles with you just in case.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Like others have mentioned, I recommend a filtered water bottle. We have very chlorinated water in my town (so much that at times it smells like bleach), and I use a filtered bottle. The water doesn't taste like anything except water then. Then you don't have to worry about carrying on a case of water, or running out, or having to buy it on ship (pricey!).

You can find filtered bottles pretty much at any big box store, or on amazon.com, for close to the price of a case of water, and you can reuse them for dozens (if not hundreds) of gallons of water.

lol you do seem to find a lot of things to worry about!!!

I found the water on Triumph to be especially good tasting last week, clear and sparkling.

No need for the sarcasm....its a valid question at least to me & perhaps others who don't know. thanks everyone who didn't mind answering the question without the sarcasm, smh.

A W.C. Fields anecdote that I shall make "PG" rated (Can't repeat the x-rated version here): Someone once asked W.C. Fields (known for his alcohol consumption) if he would like a glass of water. He responded "Water?! Ugh! Fish poop in that!" I think of this and chuckle whenever there is a debate about bottled water vs. tap water.:D

I like the idea of bringing a brita water filter. I was thinking of bringing some of those new collapsible water bottles....now I'll add a brita filter too. I love my water, and the bottled water is way too expensive on board. Great idea...thanks for sharing.

P.S. No question is a stupid question on here. We get a lot of information that is very valuable. No worries!

Archived