help me decide our next cruise

mr.jdm

Stuck trying to decide on 3 ships sailing for april. All our tough choices for us

7 nights Freedom of the Seas - Western Caribbean

7 nights Oasis of the Seas - Western Caribbean

7 nights Ruby Princess - Eastern Caribbean

Can't seem to decide on which cruise to book. Orlando would be new to us but after reading up it seems alot of hassle just to get to port and for post cruise.

We did the Oasis last May but it seems like Oasis is just fee's after fee's for us.

Why can't they just take RCI entertainment and put it on Princess ship and princess food. now that would make things alot easier to decide

Stuck trying to decide on 3 ships sailing for april. All our tough choices for us

7 nights Freedom of the Seas - Western Caribbean

7 nights Oasis of the Seas - Western Caribbean

7 nights Ruby Princess - Eastern Caribbean

Can't seem to decide on which cruise to book. Orlando would be new to us but after reading up it seems alot of hassle just to get to port and for post cruise.

We did the Oasis last May but it seems like Oasis is just fee's after fee's for us.

Why can't they just take RCI entertainment and put it on Princess ship and princess food. now that would make things alot easier to decide

I've never sailed RCI so I obviously cannot give a balanced opinion. That being the case - I love, love, love Princess. :D

I also pick my cruises by itinerary first, then ship.

Well -- you didn't say what you like to do on a cruise -- but I would prefer to sail out of Ft Lauderdale -- now you are down to 2 choices. And from those 2 you already mentioned that you have sailed on the Oasis.

So why not choose the Ruby Princess?

We also like the Eastern Caribbean better. JMO

OP, I scanned through your awesome Trip Report of the Oasis. I've never seen a neon yellow ocean like that (after Cozumel). I understand why you wouldn't mind doing the W Caribbean again on the Oasis, thank you for sharing your experiences and photos.

You've been on the Emerald, so you basically know what the Ruby is like. Give it a try for a change of pace to the Eastern Caribbean, it's a great ship and itinerary. Overall, the crew on our last cruise on the Ruby got it right this time and they truly reminded me of Royal Caribbean crew, which I personally think is tops.

Archived